You know you have Purse Forum Syndrome when.....!!!.

Yeah, we were in the concession stand and the woman in front of me had a bag like mine (an LV Speedy 30) . . . . except it wasn't.

One dead giveaway was that none of her logos were upside down. Also I don't believe any of it has ever oxidized.

She was acting kind of snooty with the concession person and I found myself saying something I'd never thought I'd say (after she left): "She acts pretty high and mighty for someone with a fake bag."

That is a classic!!....:roflmfao:

Yeah, we were in the concession stand and the woman in front of me had a bag like mine (an LV Speedy 30) . . . . except it wasn't.

One dead giveaway was that none of her logos were upside down. Also I don't believe any of it has ever oxidized.

She was acting kind of snooty with the concession person and I found myself saying something I'd never thought I'd say (after she left): "She acts pretty high and mighty for someone with a fake bag."
Go YOU!!! What did consession SA say? :smile:

When you're having a real pesk of a day - calls to make, bills to pay, errands to run, gardening to do (ditto housework) chickens, kittens (and hungry teenagers) to feed - and all you keep thinking is......sod all of that, there's something much more interesting and important to do!......;)

When you're having a real pesk of a day - calls to make, bills to pay, errands to run, gardening to do (ditto housework) chickens, kittens (and hungry teenagers) to feed - and all you keep thinking is......sod all of that, there's something much more interesting and important to do!......;)
:tup: like sit on PF.....I've been doing and saying that since I joined in June and hence my house is now like a dusty old shed littered with clothes and shoes BUT!! very methodically placed bags!!:lolots: A girls gotta get her priorities right ;)

When you've had a ridiculously manic day (today!) - and have just paused for a nice steaming cuppa - and find, to your intense frustration - that your broadband connection has crashed.......and all you can think about is - I'm missing out on all the excitement!!!!...:lol:

Footnote: connection has righted itself (thank goodness!) - was envisaging 3 hour muffled convo with man in Mumbai to sort..........:nogood::tdown: