You know you have Purse Forum Syndrome when.....!!!.

1. That's funny!!

I think I have been somewhat cured, however, as I don't wake up in the middle of the night and check what's going on here any more.......much.....

2. That is a classic!!....:roflmfao:

3. Go YOU!!! What did consession SA say? :smile:

4. When you tell your OH that you need to get on your central hub because you haven't been on it ALL day!!! :lolots:

5. When your boyfriend gives you a bag instead of an engagement ring at your request!

6. When you're having a real pesk of a day - calls to make, bills to pay, errands to run, gardening to do (ditto housework) chickens, kittens (and hungry teenagers) to feed - and all you keep thinking is......sod all of that, there's something much more interesting and important to do!......;)

7. I suspect there are a surprising amount of us. Since joining this forum I have been amazed/relieved to know I am not alone. Great thread, Rox ;)

8. :tup:

9. :lolots:

what about both :graucho: :giggles:

10. Take note of the time - I've resisted ALL DAY!

11. :tup: like sit on PF.....I've been doing and saying that since I joined in June and hence my house is now like a dusty old shed littered with clothes and shoes BUT!! very methodically placed bags!!:lolots: A girls gotta get her priorities right ;)

12. He bought me the ring too!! He puts up with a lot

13. Ahh thanks. :coolio:
    I wish i could be cured im trying really hard this month.;)
    :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. Wow, sac - v impressive - but surely you are on medication!!!!!!:lol:

15. When you've had a ridiculously manic day (today!) - and have just paused for a nice steaming cuppa - and find, to your intense frustration - that your broadband connection has crashed.......and all you can think about is - I'm missing out on all the excitement!!!!...:lol:

Footnote: connection has righted itself (thank goodness!) - was envisaging 3 hour muffled convo with man in Mumbai to sort..........:nogood::tdown: