You know you have Purse Forum Syndrome when.....!!!.

1. Not medication, am wearing a straight-jacket! Just needed to prove to myself I could do it. Trouble is, I make up for it next time I go on. I hardly watch the telly now - TPF has completely taken over.

2. Oh cripes - a pattern is definitely emerging!!:shocked:.....

3. She laughed.

4. When you don't know what to do with yourself when the site's down for maintenance.

But at the same time you know it's a necessary evil that'll make the site run more efficiently.

5. ....and you really have no excuse not to clean the bathroom!!!!.....but I have to admit I was rapidly suffering from withdrawal and actually felt quite bereft!!!! - but all good again now!!!!!:graucho:

6. Oh, I totally agree with you on this one! Once I realized the site was down, I stared at my computer screen and thought, "Okay, now what?" I was already bored! :lol:

7. Random but Kaitydid; I love that you spell your name like mine. Haven't every seen a "Kaity" spelled like that before! (other than mine obviously haha)

8. Oh, thank you! :flowers: My real name is Kaitlyn, so I thought it would be fun if I added an "i" to "katydid." I thought "Kaity" would make my username more unique, too. I'm glad you love it as much as I do! :amuse:

9. ... when you don't know what other sites to visit on the internet when tPF is down...

There must only be 5 sites on the Internet?
    - Gmail
    - Facebook
    - tPF
    - LOL Cats
    - Pinterest

:biggrin:

10. When the first thing you notice on others is their bags and you can id them instantly, including style and year.

11. I agree!! I was frantically asking friends on Facebook if they couldn't get on either, lol.

12. Glad it wasn't just me who did same (thought I was a complete numbskull!!:graucho:)....

13. I do this too :smile: