You are what you wear; Dress for the day w/ pic

Steffe! If the corset top keeps moving, can you *take in * 2 side of the upper part? My friend always does that for me. Also keep in mind if you put in straps, make it propotion because when pulling up to high ( you are afraid of to low to the point of revealing! )--the top will become * baby doll* style...

LOL I always guessed it right ! I knew you come back and forth in b/w taking pics. It seemed me and you have some kind of ...connection!

:graucho: we have some connection for sure!
yup, with straps, the corset will turn into a babydoll in a way. :Push: then i will feel *safe* with straps.

I did not got any loot , so far in couple days. So envy of your new gst though!!!!

I saw it in light beige with GH at Holt, Vancouver, still hestitate because of saving up for the FUshia red!

Can l add, l agree....the Etro is so eyecatching......as looked great....l understand why the straps, l also feel the same about strapless tops, although l dont know how they will slip down:nuts:
I did like 1, but 2 not so much.:P.....x

thank you for your input, Alfie's mom.
corset top needs to fit very tight to stay on. girls w/ fuller upper body can hold on to their strapless much better than girls (like myself) that not so...busty. :sweatdrop: when i move around, it slides down a little bit then i freak out about it...

Last edited:
I did not got any loot , so far in couple days. So envy of your new gst though!!!!

I saw it in light beige with GH at Holt, Vancouver, still hestitate because of saving up for the FUshia red!

oh you did!:yahoo:where did you grab the Peter Som dress? is it the same one as the one i just got? i can't wait to see it on you!

talk about connection...i did not miss seeing that beige gst in CHanel RTW boutique - it seems they like it so much they display it everywhere. it is a wonderful neutral color...so-called quiet luxury, casual enough to use every day. and versatile enough to go with bright color summery clothes!

I was busy yesterday afternoon finding shoes for perry. I can't believe he goes from 6size shoes to ...8 now!

The school require Black , then most of nice one is white at Champs and Foot Lockers ! Took me almost 2 hrs to get pair of K. Swiss for him. He was so happy when put on, and wear it today!

Kids are getting bigger, and ...us are ...older ! hic hic

yes, i know well what you were saying...last night, my ds came to my bed to snuggle with me again. in the dim lights, i realized how big he has grown. it felt surreal...was that my son? he is going to a big boy any time!

i wish you grab one of those Peter Som sweater dress too...the SA works in Couture dept. told me since majority people in US are bigger size, they only buy a few pieces of our sizes every season. so we have to be lucky to get some pieces left for final sales.

I just off some pages of Rachel's thread, and love her tulip MJ dress .She looks lovely as always, isn't she? Talk about tulip style, I had owned and wore them from the last two years, and still in love with the style...Like R~ said, it's Retro, but very elegance . Remembered my silk purple one- pics at perry Graduation day ( Grade 7 ) ? Can't wait to wear it again this summer.

Ahh, I also have my strapless canvas brocade dress- grey/white zebra print, order at the wedding showroom. Same problem like your corset Etro. But my fr. did took in at the bone line, so it will stay up so nice.

She had it done yesterday, I will pick up during the week and show the modeling pic to you !

you are still here? i dont have any pictures to post today...we have a snowy day. so we did not go out. i play with my son so he won't get bored staying home.

Yeah...i have a signature style now, i think. very hard to break it out, even i try hard to sometimes.

are you going to post some pictures today? i got a pair of Notify jeans last week. do you want to see? half of the time, i wear jeans.

it needs to be take off a couple of inches as it came with inseam 35'. i have a picture now to show you...

yes, i will post a modeling picture when it's altered (by me). :yes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5274.jpg
    IMG_5274.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 219