You are GOLD! Share your love for the color GOLD!

I want to gush about the versatility of Hermes gold bags. My holy grail is a gold B35 clemence ghw in excellent condition but the search for one in my budget over the last few years has been futile. See exhibits A and B (it was togo misadvertised as clemence and sadly had to go back):

Photo on 12-19-17 at 2.29 PM #3.jpg
Photo on 12-29-17 at 5.25 PM #3.jpg

So i found a 2015 B35 gold clemence in palladium hardware in excellent condition -- vibrant color, pristine handles(!), hardware stickers intact, the tiniest of corner wear and a bit slouchy just the way I like it. I am kind of digging how the white stitches match the HERMES PARIS MADE IN FRANCE silver stamp: :love::love::love:
IMG_1286 2.jpg

I obviously don't want to settle but I don't want to be in wheelchairs either by the time I come across a pristine gold on gold B35 clemence in my budget!

The gold bag literally goes with everything. See it paired with several coats from black to ombre to crazy pink and purple plaid:

Photo on 11-25-18 at 3.30 PM #6 2.jpg Photo on 11-25-18 at 3.31 PM 2.jpg Photo on 11-25-18 at 2.50 PM.jpg Photo on 11-25-18 at 3.28 PM #4.jpg Photo on 11-25-18 at 3.26 PM.jpg Photo on 11-25-18 at 3.29 PM #3 2.jpg

The bag is big but not as huge as it appears in cropped pics. I love how these bags elevate any outfit and work whether you are wearing fur or yoga pants. Oh, gold, how I adore thee! I think I might have to hold on to this one until I finally find my gold on gold. I can always resell when one with ghw comes my way (or go all the way crazy and keep both)!

I would love to see pics of your gold beauties and YOUR go to, most used, don't-need-to-think-about-it bags!

xo
Lilmonkey

Last edited:
I want to gush about the versatility of Hermes gold bags. My holy grail is a gold B35 clemence ghw in excellent condition but the search for one in my budget over the last few years has been futile. See exhibits A and B (it was togo misadvertised as clemence and sadly had to go back):

View attachment 4262555
View attachment 4262554

So i found a 2015 B35 gold clemence in palladium hardware in excellent condition -- vibrant color, pristine handles(!), hardware stickers intact, the tiniest of corner wear and a bit slouchy just the way I like it. I am kind of digging how the white stitches match the HERMES PARIS MADE IN FRANCE silver stamp: :love::love::love:
View attachment 4262556

I obviously don't want to settle but I don't want to be in wheelchairs either by the time I come across a pristine gold on gold B35 clemence in my budget!

The gold bag literally goes with everything. See it paired with several coats from black to ombre to crazy pink and purple plaid:

View attachment 4262578 View attachment 4262579 View attachment 4262581 View attachment 4262582 View attachment 4262583 View attachment 4262580

The bag is big but not as huge as it appears in cropped pics. I love how these bags elevate any outfit and work whether you are wearing fur or yoga pants. Oh, gold, how I adore thee! I think I might have to hold on to this one until I finally find my gold on gold. I can always resell when one with ghw comes my way (or go all the way crazy and keep both)!

I would love to see pics of your gold beauties and YOUR go to, most used, don't-need-to-think-about-it bags!

xo
Lilmonkey
I’m very very happy for you as I know how long you’ve waited. She’s a beauty. I’m still waiting by the way so nothing to post, just saying Huge Congrats, you wear her well!

Reactions: lilmonkey

View attachment 4262555
View attachment 4262554

View attachment 4262556

View attachment 4262578 View attachment 4262579 View attachment 4262581 View attachment 4262582 View attachment 4262583 View attachment 4262580

xo
Lilmonkey

Gold with PHW is soooooooooo versatile. I used to have this exact bag, only rehomed it for a Barenia.

I love gold as well (especially in smooth leathers) but wonder how similar (or different) it is from other leathers like Fauve Barenia, Natural Box, vache natural, etc.
Can you please post your gold bags and other leathers that are similar so we can see what they look like compared to gold?

Reactions: lilmonkey