YIPPPEEE - I did it!

gals - this is killing me. So, i ordered it and then the next day got an email about how net-a-porter need to check my account info. So that wasted about 3 days ... it now says the order is being 'processed' ... hmph! I want the damn bag (you know that feeling ... its mine but its not mine?).

Has anyone had experience with net-a-porter's o/s shipping? I'm hoping it gets despatched on Mon and is with me this week?

mjlover1977, i know exactly how you feel! Been there but the wait is worthwile~ I ordered mine sunday nite and got it on the following Wed which is pretty fast. They do this credit card verification which takes a few days but as soon as you get that dispatch msg, you should get it right away. Depending on the shipping method and where you are located of course. Just hang in there, you are moments away from meeting your new lovely baby! ;)

icy - wow, that seems odd. Did they have to do that authorisation? Here's the status on mine ...
It says 'depart facility NYC gateway on the 11th' ... so i'm assuming it will be on a plane on its way?
If thats right then i should have it on Fri (i will cry if its the week after) ... i am a bit pissed that the authorisation took so long - they should at least warn you that it can take 5 days!!

Icy, you should email them cause thats not right - are you saying you dont even have a tracking thing yet?

mjlover1977 - IT IS VERY ODD!! well, i just got email from them saying my order WILL be dispatched today (I HOPE SO) and will sent me the DHL Airway Bill number (which i still haven received).:cursing:

Hopefully you will received you bag by this fri (Pretty cool bag hun...):tup:

mjlover1977 - IT IS VERY ODD!! well, i just got email from them saying my order WILL be dispatched today (I HOPE SO) and will sent me the DHL Airway Bill number (which i still haven received).:cursing:

Hopefully you will received you bag by this fri (Pretty cool bag hun...):tup:

its here!!! I got it last night - wow, nap's packaging is AMAZING! I felt so spolit. And the bag is awesome! I wore it today with a gorgeous dress and feel all pretty likE! And i got so many stares - which i never get even though my other bags are equally lovely. HAPPY DAYS! I took piccys but my camera battery is flat so will charge on the weekend and post then!