YIPPPEEE - I did it!

1. http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/22154

I found the free shipping code for International (the shipping is $55 and that kinda hurts) so i took the plunge! Its not my first MJ bag but it IS my first Stam ... tell me i will love it! :yahoo::yes::heart:
  2. Congrats! It's totally gorgeous!! Post pics when you get her!

3. i will! The best part is that i love gold hardware and dont have a bag that has any - i also LOVE patent and dont have a bag that is so its fabulous! That colour is better for me than white too as i think white will be too scary.

yay yay yay!
  4. I was thinking about getting that one but I've never seen it IRL! Be sure to post pics!! CONGRATS!
  5. :drool: Wow, what a gorgeous bag! I'm usually not a fan of patent OR quilting, but this is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see IRL pictures!!! congrats!!!!!
  6. Wow!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!!!
  7. thanks gals - i reckon it will be more beautiful IRL ... i will be sure to post piccys when she arrives.

8. Woo Hoo!! Congrats! Can't wait for you to get it!
  9. Ooh pretty!
  10. I love this bag congrats!! Please post pics when it arrives i'd love to see it "in person" so to speak
  11. Congratulations!! You chose a gorgeous bag!
  12. Congrats. I bet it's gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
  13. its gorgeous!! congrats!
  14. Love it... I can't wait to see the pics!!!
  15. Congratulations! It's beautiful - I think you will DEFINITELY love it! Can't wait to hear all about it when it gets there!