Yay! I got the gold chain for my pochette! Another great experience!

I am going to try to get one of these tomorrow from my SA when I pick up my Saleya. I think it would be outstanding as an extender for my Riveting pochette.

annnnd im still calling. For everyone else who wants one...the stores that i have called so far that do not have them are

Copley Plaza
One East 57th NY
Soho NY

i have a few ppl on a man hunt for me and should be hearing back soon. *fingers crossed*

My Accordeon chain from clip to clip is 13 inches approximately (or just under 33 cm).

11.5 inches clip to end of chain attached to mini pochette chain. I think if the mini chain had the other clip attached to it then it would be the same size as the Accordeon chain.
So they are both almost similar in size? Or actually they are the same thing?

Anyone has both to take a pix and compare? Just curious... :P

im calling now and the lady is giving me a hard time. i bet theyre gonna try and charge me a lot.

The cost for the Accordeon chain is charged as a repair at LV and is not consistent in price. tPFers have paid anywhere from $19.95 to $60 for the Accordeon chain. I paid $30 but was originally told it would be around $60. If you can get the chain, just pay the price since technically LV is not suppose to be selling it unless it's a repair piece for the actual Accordeon wallet.

Good luck!

Too bad they don't make chains any longer than this. I would love to get a long gold chain for my Sunset Boulevard sometime in time in the future.

I just picked up my gold chain yesterday. I had asked for the one on the accordean wallet as well. I also wanted it to attach to my Dentelle wallet to use as a wristlet. I like the look but I'd prefer to attach it to both ends and make it look like a pochette or something, but the chain I got is much too short since the wallet I have is long. The chain is exactly the length of the chain on the mini pochette. How long are the chains everyone else got?

:idea: Maybe you guys can get two and hook them up together to form a longer chain. Lol... :P

i know right. i have been dying to get something new from LV. I really wanna get the damier azur pochette for my gold chain now. i think the colors would be wonderful. im not sure what im gonna do with mine as of yet. I only have 3 pochettes and i dont really think the chain goes with any of them. I just wanted it for future.
The pochettes I do have are
CB Pink/Pink
CB Pink/Brown
Multi White

i wanna get the regular mono and the damier azur.

i know right. i have been dying to get something new from LV. I really wanna get the damier azur pochette for my gold chain now. i think the colors would be wonderful. im not sure what im gonna do with mine as of yet. I only have 3 pochettes and i dont really think the chain goes with any of them. I just wanted it for future.
The pochettes I do have are
CB Pink/Pink
CB Pink/Brown
Multi White

i wanna get the regular mono and the damier azur.

I personally think that the chain looks good with any of your pochettes, especially mc white! I can just imagine how good it will look with the gold chain, matching the gold studs on the pochette and all... :love:

Yea, you are right! :yes: Azur pochette will look SOoo gorgeous with the gold chain! I just saw a girl with a mini azur pochette with the gold chain today and I love it so much! :tup:

yeah i have seen those too. i love it. but idk those seem too small for me. and only one part opens up. Im super excited. Ill post back in ohhh 5-7 business days. lol.

yeah i think maybe it would look okay with the white multi but i already like that strap with the studs (well come to think of it...all my straps have studs)

yeah i have seen those too. i love it. but idk those seem too small for me. and only one part opens up. Im super excited. Ill post back in ohhh 5-7 business days. lol.
Ooh, can't wait!

Yea, I think mini pochette is a tad too small too, but the normal azur pochette will look nice with the chain as well, not sure if you need an extender for it though. Is the chain alone long enough?

yeah i think maybe it would look okay with the white multi but i already like that strap with the studs (well come to think of it...all my straps have studs)
Lol... Maybe you can use it for special occasions. The gold chain on pochette looks elegant.