Yay! I got the gold chain for my pochette! Another great experience!

i :heart: my SA.
i told him i wanted the chain. he said no problem, he'll order it for me since it's not in stock. he said he had to order it straight from paris! woo! i came to pick it up today and guess how much it was:

a whopping $19.50!!!!

man, it's a good day. cannot wait to attach this to my cerises and share :nuts:

I just picked up my gold chain yesterday. I had asked for the one on the accordean wallet as well. I also wanted it to attach to my Dentelle wallet to use as a wristlet. I like the look but I'd prefer to attach it to both ends and make it look like a pochette or something, but the chain I got is much too short since the wallet I have is long. The chain is exactly the length of the chain on the mini pochette. How long are the chains everyone else got?

I just picked up my gold chain yesterday. I had asked for the one on the accordean wallet as well. I also wanted it to attach to my Dentelle wallet to use as a wristlet. I like the look but I'd prefer to attach it to both ends and make it look like a pochette or something, but the chain I got is much too short since the wallet I have is long. The chain is exactly the length of the chain on the mini pochette. How long are the chains everyone else got?

My Accordeon chain from clip to clip is 13 inches approximately (or just under 33 cm).

11.5 inches clip to end of chain attached to mini pochette chain. I think if the mini chain had the other clip attached to it then it would be the same size as the Accordeon chain.