Would you be suspiscious?

Pursegrrl said:
Lots of red flags here.

I agree. Call him out on his antics! I would and have raised hell if I found out my boyfriend was hiding stuff from me. He should be totally open with everything unless he really is trying to hide something.

Oh, no. I'm sorry you're going through this!! I agree with everyone else. Unfortunately, the way you describe it, the situation sounds suspicious. He makes a lot of excuses, but they don't cover up the fact that he's been in contact with her then started spending time with her, and LIED to you about both. If they're just friends or if he's networking, then there's no need to hide it from you. And IF there's nothing going on, then he has some issues if he can't just tell you what he's up to. You should talk to him, and don't let him weasel his way out with more convenient excuses. Hang in there!!

:wtf: Wow, he would be Sofa King DONE! :rant:

There is obviously more going on here than meets the eye. I think you need to have a serious talk with him and reevaluate your relationship. Personally, I cant stand being lied to. :sad: I really feel for you. Its tough to be in a long distance relationship. Especially when the other half is being dishonest.

Something definitely is up..if he wants to "network", there are professional organizations just for that purpose..I'd be annoyed and suspicious, too. You're justified, especially since he went on and on about her and then admitted to seeing her!

Another thing that bothers me is that he was going on and on about how pretty she was and how great she was - you know in any relationship its not nice to do that to the other person. My BF gets jealous if I have lunch with someone at work and that is business related - he doesn't complain, but I can tell he gets a little jealous. Clubs and dancing doesn't sound like "business" to me.

Sorry you're having to deal with this. He shouldn't be acting like that. Myspace is evil but then again its better that you know, right?

LisaG719 said:
:wtf: Wow, he would be Sofa King DONE! :rant:

There is obviously more going on here than meets the eye. I think you need to have a serious talk with him and reevaluate your relationship. Personally, I cant stand being lied to. :sad: I really feel for you. Its tough to be in a long distance relationship. Especially when the other half is being dishonest.

I agree! So done I couldn't have said it better.

Yeah I think he's lying to cover until he sees if it's going to work out with her or not. If it continues to develop then he would tell you once it's serious but in the meantime he lies so that he can keep you if it falls apart. So sorry, it's painful I know.

To me, being suspicious is when you "think" something might be going on. What I get from this is that there IS something going on. It might not be a big thing right now,but he is showing interest in her for sure and I'm sure she has felt it too. Even if he is going to bars and clubs with her with other people, that's still wrong in my book. He has more than friendly intentions with her.
There's too many great guys out there to deal with a guy like this that disrespects you. Drop him and move on.