Would this bother you?

If I saw it on someone else, I wouldnt pay it much attention but if it was my bag, it would bother me very much. So much that i think i would just be fixated on it. So if it was necessary to get an extender to wear it on the shouler, i would we get the gold one.

i don't use an extender on any of my pochettes... fits over my shoulder just fine. and from your pic, it looks great on you w/o one.

but personally, i also prefer to match, if i must have one. i would buy the gold extender for the azur pochette.

I believe the ones that come in the buckets have chains and not leather straps. I also think they might be a bit smaller but I could be wrong about that...

I see pochette's used as handbags / shoulder bags all the time. I saw two ladies today at the mall wearing them on their shoulder and I see ladies here on the forums post pictures of thier pochette as bags all the time. Shoot, I even used my pochette the other night when I went out for dinner....

yes I think for the most part they are smaller although my azur flat pouch in my pamp is as big as my rivetts pouchette.When I purchased my azur I was told by my Sa that alot of people use them as make-up bags.

I am suprised that e-luxury list these as make-up bags as these to my knowledge only come with bags that do not have complete closure such as the bucket and acessories does not mean make-up but can include any item such as pens, glasses etc, this is the point of these pouchettes-to hold bits and bobs that would otherwise fall out of the bag.

The fact that alot of owners use them as make-up bags does not make it one, (I am of course refering to ones with chains). Make-up bags made by lv are called cosmetic bags not pouchettes and as another poster said they contain a washable lining for obvious reasons.

Enjoy your yummy azur pouchette!

Ya know, my silver extender (which isn't LV) started bothering me when using it with my pomme lexington... I agree, I now need the gold extender... And, it's fun to put a bag inside a bigger tote bag, but I don't use pochettes as cosmetics bags, they are gorgeous little bags for me as well... I'm with you, for me, my pomme deserves the gold extender as well. love your azur btw, sooo beautiful, I wouldn't cover it up inside another bag...