Would this bother you?

Dont the ones that come in bags all have metal chains not leather straps?

well at least all mine do!

I believe the ones that come in the buckets have chains and not leather straps. I also think they might be a bit smaller but I could be wrong about that...

I see pochette's used as handbags / shoulder bags all the time. I saw two ladies today at the mall wearing them on their shoulder and I see ladies here on the forums post pictures of thier pochette as bags all the time. Shoot, I even used my pochette the other night when I went out for dinner....

Here's a pic of it on my miroir pochette to give you an idea

I hate you:P
how I love that bag now!

as for the extender question, most def. I would not mix hardware. It looks just fine on you without the extender but if you really want to use one I would say go get the gold. You'll also then have it for all your other gold-toned pochettes!!!

Hi bchleo, I have the silver tone extender for my black epi pouchette, and the gold one for my azur and regular damier pouchettes. I held the silver one up to my azur pouchette, and I think you should definitely get the gold one. Wait till you see how pretty it looks! Big difference!

Your Azur Pochette is so pretty!! I would go for a matching gold extender. Its so nice with the extender. I know I would need an extender when I buy a Pochette.
The best thing about having the gold one is - you will have it for when you buy the Ebony Damier Pochette ;)

me too i would get the gold extender or if you don't want to buy...you can just improvise just like what some of us did by using a different chain or a bracelet as an extender for the azur pochette :yes:

I think the gold extender would look better with your Pochette or perhaps as suggested, get a different keychain extender (Pastilles or something else in gold). (But, I love silver, so it's nice that you have the silver extender to go with your Epi's silver hardware!)

It would bug me not to have the matching colour hardwear, or maybe you could get the long pastilles I use that as an extender (and many other purposes) and it's a nice way to jazz up your bags & gives you a much bigger drop.

Here's a pic of it on my miroir pochette to give you an idea
That's beautiful!