Wondering about SF....?

The SF store is the pits. I've been a long-time and loyal customer, but I've heard that if you don't know an SA and if you don't know how to "work" them you'll find that they aren't very friendly. They like their usual customers but newbies may have a hard time. Every now and then, however, when the stars align correctly, one of them may actually crack a smile.

Then that explains it! I am a newbie and don't have a regular SA.
:sad:

:lol: you never know!!! :yes:

I'm just going to look...need to stay on H Anon. wagon. But I haven't been to H in a few weeks and I'm getting all antsy!!!
Wherever you want to meet is fine with me. :flowers:

I'm new to tPF and a Hermes newbie, but have been to the SF store on a few occasions. It's difficult to get a SA's attention, that's for sure. They don't seem to have much inventory on display and one of the SA's told me that there's no real schedule for shipments. Is this true? It's quite disappointing since this is my local store.

I hope you ladies have good luck tomorrow!!

Gosh I cannot believe there are so many problems in SF! I had a so so experience the first few times I was there too, so glad that I have a nice SA now. They are generally pretty nice when I am there and never are mean or anything. Always offer water, etc. Agreed about the awesome and sweet security guards! Sometimes I'll flip something random over and look at the price and gasp and they'll look over with this face like, "I know"

I came, I saw, I bought nothing! :lol: I stayed on the H Anon. wagon but it was tough when I saw they had a new Twilly in (blue mosaic tiles with seashells? So pretty!!!)
It was great to see Shopmom and Fopduck and their fabulous Kellys!!!! Got to meet Fopduck's super nice DH (H3) and he and my DH chatted while we looked around.
The only bag that was new was a blue ostrich Kelly. Oh and a chocolate Victoria instead of etoupe. Mostly the same bags I saw a few weeks ago when I was there. *sigh* One of these days they'll have my Rouge H Massai. :tender:
Hmmm that blue Twilly would look really good with my Evelyne.... :lol:

I came, I saw, I bought nothing! :lol: I stayed on the H Anon. wagon but it was tough when I saw they had a new Twilly in (blue mosaic tiles with seashells? So pretty!!!)
It was great to see Shopmom and Fopduck and their fabulous Kellys!!!! Got to meet Fopduck's super nice DH (H3) and he and my DH chatted while we looked around.
The only bag that was new was a blue ostrich Kelly. Oh and a chocolate Victoria instead of etoupe. Mostly the same bags I saw a few weeks ago when I was there. *sigh* One of these days they'll have my Rouge H Massai. :tender:
Hmmm that blue Twilly would look really good with my Evelyne.... :lol:
CB, the twilly is called "Coquillages en Mosaic". It's been out since the beginning of the year. I bought mine in February, I think.