Wondering about SF....?

ElizabethK......They had TWO Collier de Chien bracelets and I think they were both WHITE! Call them first thing in the morning and see if they'll hold one for you!

A couple of weeks ago I saw in the Chi-Oak St.
a white similar collier de chien (its half the size of those two spikes)
its the lone spike, then leather then both of those alternating....I saw it in white and typical h orange. I'm leaning towards the white, so is my DH. I know its costs $690. I tried looking via eBay and their completed items but if I find it in SF then I think I might get it.

I like your avatar...it always makes me laugh!

Ohhh, migt be the "Medor" or something like that.....I want white, too!!!!!

But I can't go or look until late Dec when I am actually there (and I need a K letter since its my mom's initial!!!! DH is already happy I got the bag but I just bought a bracelet 4 weeks ago (alphabet/silver and J is my dad's initial hence the purchase) so it will have to wait until Dec I can't justify earlier than that :sad:

Anyone see the Travel and Leisure this month (I got mine yesterday). The new PM traveler is in it and also the H advertisement with all the luscious stemware is in there too!
Luckily DH called earlier today for the info about the stemware. I think that's his Xmas present for himself :rolleyes: . he he luckily he might have to share:graucho:

Oh it might be the medor but unfort I only see it attached with watches in the auctions I've hunted 4.

thanks Grand and Shopmom :smile:

When does the 2007 rollout start for the K initial stuff? Jan 1 or perhaps Dec 23? :smile:

I have reservations moving to te SF area hearing how depraved the SF store is (I am sure its not you shopmom). Actually, the same goes for the Hermes store in the SF International Airport (compared to other H boutique storees in airports).

The SF store is the pits. I've been a long-time and loyal customer, but I've heard that if you don't know an SA and if you don't know how to "work" them you'll find that they aren't very friendly. They like their usual customers but newbies may have a hard time. Every now and then, however, when the stars align correctly, one of them may actually crack a smile.

I will admit I have had little luck acquiring anything from the SF store, but I also have to say that Paul has been kind to me on multiple occasions--he should not even remember my name, given how little (like, zero) business I have generated, but he even remembered me when I stopped by the store several months ago, not having set foot in there for maybe 3-4 years.

:yes: So true about the security guards! I wish they were SAs because they are so nice. :flowers:
I've heard from friends at other stores that they are "under a lot of pressure" there so maybe that accounts for the negative vibe? :shrugs: But if they'd show SMom and others what they want to buy I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem meeting any quotas. ;)
Oh well, I'll be there tomorrow bright and early. :shame: