why dont guys wear make up

This isn't makeup, but when I was using my hand cream at work, my guy coworker said, "Hey, is that lotion? Can I have some?" And I thought he was going to put it on his hands because the tube says HAND CREAM but he put it on his face. But he expressed great relief that his face was moisturized.

One word.... SOCIETY. Everyone falls into the pit of society in some way shape or form whether they like it or not. Guys need to be all macho and tough now because that's just so attractive. Whatever lol. My girlfriend loves me because I am a softy!! And I love it too! But unfortunately I fall into societys pit as well =( Guys would just get so much unneeded crap from other people if they did in my opinion. Ugh =x

haha.. when I'm in Japan, i LOVE looking through the aisles that they have. They even have one aisle dedicated to mens makeup at the supermarket just as long as the womens!!!

as far as I know, most men in Japanese cities get their eyebrows plucked. I kind of like this haha.

hahah omg this thread just reminded me of my old SA at MAC. He always wore the most beautiful combinations of eye shadow...and I actually liked it! I found myself wishing more guys would try it :shocked: :lol:

goodmornin said:
haha.. when I'm in Japan, i LOVE looking through the aisles that they have. They even have one aisle dedicated to mens makeup at the supermarket just as long as the womens!!!

as far as I know, most men in Japanese cities get their eyebrows plucked. I kind of like this haha.
Eyebrow plucking I can take -that's grooming. But my view has nothing to do w/ society. It's just my personal preference. I don't need a guy who's gonna steal my mascara and stay in my cosmetic bag. If I wanted someone in makeup I'd become a lesbian.