Who makes the RM thread their first stop in TPF???

I make this my first stop too. Infact it was RM (and her bags) that got me to start posting rather than lurking. I have a Matinee coming to me (it's in CA right now) so and i cannot wait to get my bag!

Ok, show of hands....who makes tPF their first stop in the AM after turning on the computer or getting into the office, even before checking work email?

:busted

Between the work blackberry (aka ball & chain) and my iPhone I am on email and online every waking moment! Sometimes if I'm stuck in traffic (this is LA, we crawl on the freeway) I'll browse tPF (and of course this subforum) on my iPhone! Bad, I know.

I have been coming to RM Subforum as soon as I am in tPF. Love looking at the pictures of all the different leather, color of MAB, MAM, and Matinee bags. I just ordered my second RM bag and am waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait.

I do. It's now part of the daily routine. Read the NY Times, Women's Wear Daily, DListed.com, TMZ.com, GoFugYourself.com and check the RM section of TPF. Kind of ridiculous -- these addictions, but less harmful than other things.

I do =) Its the first thing I check when I get on to my computer whether its in the morning or late at night. Sometimes I even check this before I check my email, and THAT is impressive b/c I am an email obsessive compulsive =P