Who makes the RM thread their first stop in TPF???

1. It sure as heck is mine! I go to the RM thread before I go to Deals and Steals, Marc Jacobs, and the Handbags thread. I'm so excited to see all the new commentary about RM bags and chatting with all the RM regulars (You know who you are!)

What about you guys?

2. I've been spending a lot of time in this subforum, and the best part is that I feel like I know a lot of the "regulars" here! I really enjoy and look forward to "chatting" with you gals...

Cheers!!:drinkup:

3. ^Me too! I feel like all the RM regulars are like my fellow purse comrades!

4. ::waves right hand annoyingly in the air:: I do! I do!!

5. Gotta tell you Gung....this RM forum wouldn't be the same w/o you.....I don't know if I'd be frequenting as much if you weren't here!

6. ^ AWWW shucks, Contessa! You are making me :shame:

7. Im definately in this group. It used to be Deals and Steal, but now since this forum has been created I forget to check it. It's sad really how many times a day I come here. I really need to get a life.

8. ^LMFAO! Me too, especially about the needing to get a life part!

9. I do!

10. deals & steals used to be my stop too...then handbags, just to read the RM threads...and now that there's an RM forum, here I am! I come here first, especially because I'm psyched about the new spring line!

11. I definitely do

12. OK then that makes >3 of us! But I'm OK with that cuz I like it here!!:girlsigh:

13. I'm more of a lurker but I check this place whenever I'm online. I have this subforum bookmarked on my toolbar. It's such an addiction.

14. ^Well by all mean Ms. Lurker, get your posting finger out! I've seen you around, lady! I know you have things to say!:yes:

15. Besides...we don't bite.....

hard!