who is loving cotton club?

cotton club, YAY or NAY

• YAY

• NAY

Results are only viewable after voting.
It DOES comes in other small sizes and the colours are blue, black, light silver and bronze. Retail in Europe is €1530. I've reserved a bronze one :love:

The bag is lined in contrasting cotton and the zip closure is recessed into the bag (does that make sense). I've only seen the blue and it's a beautiful vintagey colour.

I'm excited about this bag - can't wait to get the call!

i have seen the dark blue-ish medium tote and the bowler too.....very pretty ! the leather is very the wrinkle vintage look......i think is the same like the re-issue leather

i cant wait to see the large black or bronze tote in real.....hopefully soon.....:angel:

I saw the bronze at the trunk show and it is gorgeous! I decided to list for black because I need a black tote for work. It fits comfortably on the shoulder and does not hang to low. I love the feel of this bag. It is a beauty IRL.

How large is the bowler version? And was the blue a royal or navy/blackish color??

i saw the cotton club bowler also the medium tote in blue,,,i am very sure that they are the same like the Cambon sizes(correct me if i am wrong)...abt the colour.....:Push: dont know how to discribe it :shame: ..actually is not really dark-ish blue......i dunno what's the exact name of that colour :shrugs:

i saw the cotton club bowler also the medium tote in blue,,,i am very sure that they are the same like the Cambon sizes(correct me if i am wrong)...abt the colour.....:Push: dont know how to discribe it :shame: ..actually is not really dark-ish blue......i dunno what's the exact name of that colour :shrugs:

Thanks for replying! Figures Chanel calls it blue and it is actually something else. Chanel is notorious for this! :yes: Ah well, I will wait for the pic from my s/a after her trunk show in February!