who is loving cotton club?

cotton club, YAY or NAY

1. YAY

2. NAY

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So After seeing the real life pics of the cotton club from the trunk show thread, who loves it and who does not?
  2. MEEE! Raises hand excitedly!! I already reserved the blue tote with my Nordstrom s/a.
  3. Oooooh do you have a pic?
  4. [​IMG]
  5. Roey... You did not vote...
    Btw, what other colors do they come in?
  6. Vote tallied!
  7. Roey, did your SA know anything about the blue??
  8. :yes:Yay for me! Im loving it too!:love:
  9. Oh, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so loving it. I can't wait to see it IRL. I hope they have it in the trunk show at NM in SHM.
  10. so I don't have to go back and dig. . .
    what are we looking at price-wise?
  11. I asked this on another thread... is this the black? It looks so nice and shiny but it doesn't look black to me.

I think this might be my bag.:heart: Finally! Even though it has silver HW, I think I may get it. I have my name on this one and two others. It depends on the shoulder strap length and how it looks in person.

So far, I'm loving it.

By the way, I asked this also on another thread and no one answered. Does this look a bit too much like the much copied and carried Cambon? I don't want to carry a bag that looks like the Cambon.
  12. Jayne, It certainly has similarities to the cambon--positioning and size of the CCs, diagonal bit on the bottom. Differences are the chain strap, the zipper and the texture of the leather. Sort of looks like a mix btwn the cambon and the square vintage ligne tote. It doesn't bother me but I bet a lot will compare to the cambon so if that will bother you, you may want to rethink.
    I don't know what the color is in the pic but it almost looks like a pewter?
    Sorry I am not much help!
  13. im not a tote fan
  14. It only comes in light silver, blue and black. It must be black?

I'm kind of loving that vintage/distressed leather look.

If my SA didn't point out the fact that it is a variation of the Cambon, I might not have noticed... I wish she hadn't told me! On the other hand, I have a feeling that many on this board will have informed me of the same thing. :p
  15. ^^It is already being called the new interpretation of the Cambon by the Chanel staff...