Which wallet for Speedy?

I am so very in love with french wallet as well! I think they're so beautiful! I am debating whether to get a frensh wallet or koala .. sigh.

I definitely think you need a little bit of jaziness to such a classic look, but red epi gets dirty quite easily especially as a wallet that is very frequently used. I used to have a red epi bifold but it doesn't look very good after it's dirty.

I am sure you're not as clumsy as I am but with that said, you do have to factor in the practical reasons.

^^^^ Wow, a french wallet or a koala is a tough choice. I was debating about those two for quite sometime. I just didn't like that the Koala wallet coin purse closure could be easily scratched. I thought the epi doesn't get as dirty.

pursegalsf said:
I'm thinking of getting the French Purse wallet but I don't know if I should get it in Mono or Epi in Red or Myrtle (light blue). The red epi french wallet is beautiful. I want a versatile wallet which will go with other bags.
What do you think? Mono, Red Epi or Myrtle(light blue) Epi? Thanks!:biggrin:

Red Epi!

the coin pocket (hit my head) how have I not thought about it... I was thinking about a Vernis wallet, too because it wouldn't get dirty easily but I just read from another thread that it's known for color-transfer and yellowing? TOUGH decisions indeed!

Pursegalsf, I bought a french wallet in Red epi yesterday and it's delish! I got tons of compliments! I can also use it as a mini clutch! I know I said get the Mono but get the red epi instead :biggrin: