Which wallet for Speedy?

1. I'm thinking of getting the French Purse wallet but I don't know if I should get it in Mono or Epi in Red or Myrtle (light blue). The red epi french wallet is beautiful. I want a versatile wallet which will go with other bags.
    What do you think? Mono, Red Epi or Myrtle(light blue) Epi? Thanks!:biggrin:

2. My vote is for the blue epi. I think it's a pretty shade of blue.

3. Red! :nuts:

4. Is your speedy mono?

5. I'm so boring-I have a Speedy 30 and would love a cute little mono koala to go with it. I can see the other girls points though with mixing the colors up a bit:biggrin:

6. I say the red Epi. Its bold a makes a statement and I do think it would look good with other bags.

7. i vote for the red epi french purse...but i may be biased cuz that's the one i'm getting! :lol:

8. 1) Mono, I know it's boring, but it really goes with everything. 2)Blue Epi, so beautiful 3)Red Epi, don't care for that shade of red

9. I have the french mono, love it and it goes with everything. I vote french mono :smile:

10. Yes. :love:

11. i'm putting a vote in for epi red.... i've seen a epi red with the bill hold and coin thingy - sorry my knowledge of items names is pretty crap! BUT anyway, its aged really well and the colour is still totally yum!

12. I'd go with the classic monogram French Purse. It's gorgeous, and it's not that I don't like mixing it up, rather, you just can't go wrong with a classic !

13. I use a brown cherry blossom wallet w/my mono speedy 25 :biggrin:

14. i would get a mono wallet and pop your collection w/ a red epi coin purse.

15. Red Epi :biggrin: