Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for Double Dipping, my two "baseball" twillys from DS on Ms Goldie.

Attachments

• baseball twillys 1.jpg
    baseball twillys 1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • baseball twillys 2.jpg
    baseball twillys 2.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,277
Presenting my first Giant Silk..... tah dah.... Magic Kelly in Vert Billiard!!!! This silk is amazing and has a purple/violet hem that makes my heart sing. I much prefer this size to 90cm. My heart is also now aching for an Amethyst gator CDC GHW to match but I am banned for a few months so I will need to get over it hahahahaah

Initially, I was going to wear it as a shawl rather than wearing a jacket at work but the light silk just blew off my shoulders as I walked so it got tied up qwik....
Never thought MK could look so good! Love your B!:smile:

I took this photo for critter week - a duo of Dallets: a big Tendresse Feline hug.
Love the BIG kitty hug!!! I passed on the purple cw of tendresse feline in the fall...but your pic makes me want it again!!!

Comments coming my friends but wanted to share my double of mosaic and reve de corrail (my very first Hermes silk) on black. I pulled the knots to the side and it added a cute dimension.
Love the classiness of the way you've tied and the colors of both!! And there's those beautiful locks of inspiration.. Waves of beauty :smile:. That hair... LOVE!!!!

Hey scarfies I need your help Id-ing a 70cm. It has small polka dots all over and pictures of people on it. Rather whimsical ... Anyone? Xoxo
Sounds like Les Parisienne... :smile:

Thank you for your kind words Seton ( I love your Cosmos), Ladybaga, JP and Lanit !

ScarfAddict - your L'Effet looks so ubercool in cowboy style !

Here is my little contribution ; double Tohu Bohu, Turandot and La Femme......
Oh my!! H sick!! Double tohu bohu AND those colors!!! So jealous :smile:. So stunning on you... And then you add a pic similar cws of Turnadot?!?!? I just want to come through the pic and grab your silks and run!!! :greengrin: SO PRETTY!!!!

Presenting my first Giant Silk..... tah dah.... Magic Kelly in Vert Billiard!!!! This silk is amazing and has a purple/violet hem that makes my heart sing. I much prefer this size to 90cm. My heart is also now aching for an Amethyst gator CDC GHW to match but I am banned for a few months so I will need to get over it hahahahaah

Initially, I was going to wear it as a shawl rather than wearing a jacket at work but the light silk just blew off my shoulders as I walked so it got tied up qwik....
Look at you missy!!! So "GWAH"-geous!!!! :loveeyes: If you ran into the high exec again, she'd be asking about your magic today!!!

Pegase: You look dashing as usual but I especially like the camel sweater on your skin and then a tucked in, wrapped shawl. Bam! Fabulous my friend!
Hermesick: Holy Camole lady!! Two Bohus!! What fun. And I love you in blue. Nice lipstick too!
Lanit: your collection is just unreal. Every piece so perfect---never see a second rate design. Two L'Pegases at one time should be illegal!
Flava: you are such a peacock and I love your first giant silk with Ms. Soufre. You look amazing my friend. The picture in your car is a picture of divinity!!
Chestnut: your twilly tie is so fun and I think your two 90s are lovely. The little knot at your neck looks like a darling button.
Kittyvoo: what a great, unexpected color combination of icy blue and wine. Great look!!
Scarfie: I knew L'effect Domino would be great on. Wow!! The cowboy knot is TDF! One of my favorites on you. Do you need TT's blue one? So dramatic on both you ladies. And TT, the twillies on Goldie are perfection!!
Etoile: the queen of elegant!! You look so dreamy with just two little twillies! You and Blue!!

I've loved seeing all the creative, double and triple dipping, so far!
So many great ideas! :smile:
Here's my little, double dip...
I'm wearing my pair of Jeu des Omnibus Twillys.

This is so pretty! I love the colors in your twillys! I am inspired to wear twillys this way. Only problem is, I only have one! (90cm scarf count: good, twilly count: not so good. :P)

The weather where I live is going to be around 80 degrees this week, so I am giving my cashmere shawls a season break :smile:. Now is the time for mousselines and 90cm carres!!!
I tried to use two scarves as a stole, but as you can see below, it's a disaster.
IMG_5218.jpg

Cheating this week's theme and using three scarves (twillys).
IMG_5255c.jpg
That twilly trio is absolutely ingenious and beautifully executed! Brava!

Magic Kelly for a Magical Woman...magical truly is the only word that I can think of when describing this symphony of color and texture. Like a skilled negotiator you bring disparate elements together and create a fashion result that is far beyond the sum of the parts. Color, often a source of trepidation for many, is simply a plaything in your hands; the sartorial concoctions you create represent above and beyond what most of us can only fantasize about. A day without your pictures is a sad day indeed, I.F. Bless you and your marvelous gifts!

Lanit, Meadi, jp_536, mulberryforbes, Ladybaga, sparklelisab, Hermezzy: Thank you all for your generous compliment.
Pegase - I'm sending you some sunshine from here :hugs:.
IF - Woman you wear the PF so well. Did you enabled her? :graucho: Funny I had many moments when my co-workers didn't look at me straight in the eyes during conversation as they were totally distracted by my silks :biggrin:. Congrats on your new MK as well honey!!!!!!!

kittyvoo - I think I have to learn your look now. You draped the two scarves much better than I did. Hats off!

Sparklelisab - I really like this black reve de corail on you. Best non-red scarves on you if I dare say. The corail looks very much like pearls in this colorway!

Scarf Addict - I really like the Dominos scarf in a regular criss-cross knot especially how the pattern shows near your neck.

Hermesick - Wow double in each of these sought-after scarves? Wow wow woman your collection is really something! I really like the double dipping of Turandot scarves - great harmony of colors.

etoile de mer - this is the "springest" cw of this twilly I've seen. So fresh!

TankerToad - I'm biased on your baseball twillies on the Etain bag's handles :blush:.

I love the creativity I have seen so far this week. Bring it on scarfies! :woot:

Wait this is my 1000th post on tPF!!!! :party:

Thank you jp_536, sparklelisab - I have been surprised by how much I like the aqua Tendresse. I didn't think I would wear it so much.
chestnutty I just followed the directions on the packet :smile: for Echarpe Double Carre. Those little stick figures on the playing cards made it look so easy... I was fooled into thinking even I could manage Grand Noeud Papillon. I thought the kitties in a pussy bow was just too drole for words. Please, anyone else got more encouraging shots of this look? I can;t amnage it at all.

Attachments

• P1030553.JPG
    P1030553.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,191
Status
Not open for further replies.