Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It simply is not possible, my dear, for you to look anything less than just stunning. Your ensembles are an inspiration to us all and are a reminder that creativity, beauty, and ingenuity are alive and well in the world. All I can say is thank you.

Awwww you are too sweet my dear Hermezzy!!! :winkiss:
Everytime you post, I find myself blushing, flattered and wanting to hand you a crisp Benjamin for making me feel so good! R u in Marketing my darling???

IF, Talk about Dress for Success: the dramatic slightly late entrance meant to pique curiousity but not to keep the audience waiting too long . . . The shawl pulled off with a dramatic flourish, kind of like a matador teasing a bull . . .then, in a blur of fingers, the scarf is twirled around the neck, once, twice, and the artist (that's you, baby) smiles at the audience and gracefully tilts her head toward the honored guest . . . FINI! BRAVO!

OMGoodness!!! After Hemezzy...Then I read this comment... my dear Eagle!!!! You and Hermezzy have just made my morning so delightful!!! Love the play on words and your creativity has been the Pique of my day :flowers:

not on the weeks theme -yet- but glad to post again!!!

eagle1002us:
it feels good to be back! =)
Springis really having a hard time trying to get here... its stills feels like cold winter! I have been wearing this to keep me warm and cheer up....

You are soooo dashing and look amazing in every pic!!! So happy to see a man with style and flare when trying to keep warm!!!!!

OK well I guess I'm so eager for Spring to be in full bloom that I am ahead of theme.... but I'm so glad I was wearing this shawl today. I had a meeting I completely forgot about with a high ranking official at work and was sooooo late. The saving grace was she was GUSHING over this shawl from the moment I entered the room and by the end of the meeting I was showing her how to tie the darn thing :amuse:

Talk about GM redemption hahahahah

You know what this means.....More meetings will be called just to take a peek at your gorgeousness! I just turned on my computer and I have to say, what a nice way to start my day. :smile: Your entire ensemble is so beautiful!

Week of April 7th - 13th:
Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun: Two Scarves​

Show us how you tie two scarves in one look. Two 90cm carres, two gravroches, two PM mousselines, etc. or scarves of two different formats - Any combination you want. Let's have fun!
IMG_5233.jpg

Upcoming week: Week of April 14th - April 20th: The Universe on my scarves: Sun, Moon, Stars, Planets, and Mythology

Chestnutty, This is so pretty! I had to look twice to see that there were two different colorways of ExLenK tied together! LOVE THIS! :smile:

not on the weeks theme -yet- but glad to post again!!!

eagle1002us:
it feels good to be back! =)
Springis really having a hard time trying to get here... its stills feels like cold winter! I have been wearing this to keep me warm and cheer up....

Pegase, I am convinced that you must be a famous model! This GM look spectacular on you in every picture! I love how you have accessorized it with different sweaters and coat to highlight the various colors of this ExLenK. Very very nice!!!:smile:

Sorry, I will be back with the week theme soon but I would like to share with you Rêve de Corail in cobalt (with MT shawl ring). I am in the deep deep blue phase ....xo

Hermesick, I hope you stay in your blue phase for a long time! This is beautiful!

Lovely silks everyone! Here is my double pleasure L' Pegases for theme week!

lanit, your Pegases is so elegant tied together! A lovely infinity loop of silk!

The weather where I live is going to be around 80 degrees this week, so I am giving my cashmere shawls a season break :smile:. Now is the time for mousselines and 90cm carres!!!
I tried to use two scarves as a stole, but as you can see below, it's a disaster.
IMG_5218.jpg

Cheating this week's theme and using three scarves (twillys).
IMG_5255c.jpg

I do not see a "disaster" here. I see beauty wrapped around a lovely lady! I also see such creativity with the twillys. The braiding is genius and makes me wonder why I only have one twilly! Oh boy, a new obsession! :biggrin:

Comments coming my friends but wanted to share my double of mosaic and reve de corrail (my very first Hermes silk) on black. I pulled the knots to the side and it added a cute dimension.

Attachments

• Double 2013 001.JPG
    Double 2013 001.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,593
  • Double 2013 002.JPG
    Double 2013 002.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,622
Suld like to share with you Rêve de Corail in cobalt (with MT shawl ring). I am in the deep deep blue phase ....xo

very pretty. I am liking this blue phase you are having :smile:

seton- I want to see Phaeton! I love that silk and always miss out on these fabulous design! And I would love to see the Rhythms du Monde too!

ok, lanit, it's on like Donkey Kong :tup:
ur Pegase look is inspired. j'adore!

I took this photo for critter week - a duo of Dallets: a big Tendresse Feline hug.

you look great!

Seton, I am excited about your prospects. Do you have Cosmos? I gave that one to my DM to wear.

I used to have the 1999 Cosmos with the jacquard. 1999 being H's Year of Stars and Mythology so appropo but I thought it was too similiar to Phaeton and I was wearing Phaeton more so I got rid of it.

eta: found my pic of my Cosmos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The weather where I live is going to be around 80 degrees this week, so I am giving my cashmere shawls a season break :smile:. Now is the time for mousselines and 90cm carres!!!
I tried to use two scarves as a stole, but as you can see below, it's a disaster.
IMG_5218.jpg

Cheating this week's theme and using three scarves (twillys).

These 2 looks are so inventive. I really like your lavender dress too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.