Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most favorite purple scarf turns out to be a 70cm: Brandebourg (2008 issue I believe).
It's probably one of the only two colorways of this design that I like (the other one is a 90cm).
The grey on the jacket and the orange buttons make a great contrast.
The scarf laying flat:

a look with a pearl necklace (courtesy of an eBay seller from a long time ago) that I'm dying to try once I find a necklace with perfect length for this look.

Side criss-cross knot

friendship knot to show the ribbons and orange buttons at two ends

Chestnutty, I can see why this is your favorite purple scarf! It look lovely on you! Those corners are beautiful! :smile:

I am not a big purple fan (though I like it on others) so most of my scarves are not predominantly purple. The Raconte-moi is a very bluish lavender and La Legende convinced me with its chartreuse border. Then Kilim and Pique Fleuri GM with mostly warm, plummy purples.

maedi, what are you talking about, sweet friend?? You look amazing in purple!!!! You have such a nice variety of all shades! I am especially fond of your Kilim and that delicious chartreuse border on La Legende! :smile:

Another purple scarf, but in 90cm: Offrandes d'Un Jour
I'm too lazy to take flat picture :blush:, so here's a pic from h.com

waterfall knot

Brides de Gala en Finesse (archive pic)

Galop Chromatique (archive pic)

Turandot (archive pic)

The waterfall knot on your Offrandes is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen on this thread. The pattern is PERFECT for this type of knot! Thank you, Chestnutty, for sharing this with us!

I'm not completely certain of the name, but it's a mini brides de gala silk jersey scarf in yellow/mustard/lime green and beige.
Here's an older picture of it:
IMAG0181_zps015b3fad.jpg

princesspig, This is such a happy picture! I LOVE the bright yellow/mustard/ and lime shades fo your mBdG jersey! Bravo!!!:smile:

I have to fudge the theme a bit today to participate. I have blurples and some quasi purples...hope you don't mind some archive pics.
View attachment 2333557
View attachment 2333558
View attachment 2333560
View attachment 2333563

Love flowers and thought I would include them as well
View attachment 2333567

And something sweet - lavender macaroons
View attachment 2333564

Gorgeous!!! These pics are outstanding!!! I have so many favorites in your collection, I can't pick just one!!! (You jersey maxi pointu Bolduc has me swooooooning! Those macs look pretty yummy, too!) You flower pic is too cool! I love the arrangement in the pot/sculpture. Very pretty, indeed!

so it's Purple Week. (Is our Scarf Mistress gonna be MIA 4ever?)

As u can see, I cannot wear blue-purples or blurples. That purple Pegase? Could not wear it. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:Only showing my purple, plums, prunes, violets, and lavender. I have some lilacs but my camera just shows them as light blue anyway so no go.

CSGMs

archive pix

This is PURPLICIOUS!!! Fit for ROYALTY! Love your collex, seton!!

Silky friends,
I am so excited about my new scarf. Absolutely enabled by Tango, Hermesick and Chestnut!! I know when I have to take a deep breath upon opening a box that a scarf has staying power. The shading of rich amber with white contrast and that bit of emerald kill me! Thanks for letting me share, Azulesjos

This is a treasure, lisab!! I am thrilled you found your gold! This is beyond beautiful on you!

Kelly76 your Passementieres and BDG are lovely.

Chestnutty - your purple collection is lovely and you wear the Brandebourgs fabulously - I ADORE that design doesn't it tie so well with the braids in the corners? :faint:

Maedy - Very clever use of Corails there :tup:

Seton - your bag looks great with your lovely gavroches. And I spy Les Triples adorable!

Pegase - always a treat to see you with one of your scarves and the stylish way you wear them! Your Brazil is gorgeous in purple and the colours suit you well!

VickyB :dothewave:

Status
Not open for further replies.