Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Ladybaga, Maedi, Chestnutty & Anfang for the Fleurs Indiennes love.

Ladybaga - woohoo to be twins with you - now I need to dig out my L'Ivresse were twins there too. Honoured to have your sweater named after me LOL Your Fluers, L'Ivresse, Galop and Coqiuille all look fabulous:ghi5::hugs:

Chestnutty - yes I do have 2 Brandebourgs in 70cm, happy to have inspired you to buy! Deborah1986 has your cw too.

dmiko5 - your new acquisition is very indeed and a perfect match for your H bangles too:yes:

Lady Aza - looking gorgeous:smile:

Kelly 76 - Twins with you on your Tresors Retrouves scarf that cw is TDF!

Mochaccino - congrats on your fab twilly:yes:

Today wearing La Vie du Grande Nord in the cw that took FOREVER to find!!

Attachments

• DSCF9379.JPG
    DSCF9379.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 492
WOW! Kelly, your Passementerie is outstanding!!! So regal and downright GORGEOUS! (Love your BdG, too!)

Hello my wonderful Purple, Fleurs Indiennes twin!
You have always been my inspiration on all things pink and purple! (It was your pics that led me to purchase my purple cashmere turtleneck which I fondly call the "Scarf Addict Sweater." Hope you don't mind if I piggy back with a twin pic of my own. :hugs:
I love Fleurs d'Indienne! And I love the way u knot it. Very sophisticated! This one & the Kimono scarves are the two I will get despite whatever future ban I am on!:smile:

Ladybaga - woohoo to be twins with you - now I need to dig out my L'Ivresse were twins there too. Honoured to have your sweater named after me LOL Your Fluers, L'Ivresse, Galop and Coqiuille all look fabulous:ghi5::hugs:

Chestnutty - yes I do have 2 Brandebourgs in 70cm, happy to have inspired you to buy! Deborah1986 has your cw too.

dmiko5 - your new acquisition is very indeed and a perfect match for your H bangles too:yes:

Wow, love this cw and we are once again twins. Just got the pale rosé-grey combi of LVdGN.
;)

Thank you, dear!! Your La Vie du Grande Nord in this colorway is the "one that got away." I remember when this lovely design came out, I couldn't decide on which colorway to buy, so I ended up with none of them! I think I get so overwhelmed at times, I just don't know what to do! The colorway you chose, I believe, sold out the quickest and has become a true collector's item! If anyone should have this, it is YOU! This goes with out saying, but I will say it anyway, your entire collection of silks has me and millions of others on cloud nine! :cloud9: I love everything you choose, and I find myself copying whatever you buy! So...THANK YOU for your mod shots and your enabling! I'm a true fan of yours!

Kelly, both scarves are stunning. Your BdG Bayadere is so beautiful. Love the hip stripes.

Scarf Addict, gorgeous FdI and sweater.

Ladybaga, all scarves are wonderful. I now regret returning my L'Ivresse in sparkle's color. Galop Chromatique is a great design and then the KO painting in the back:love:

Thank you, dear Chestnutty.

Thank you maedi! Little sheep photo bombed me! :biggrin:

Loving purple week! It's one of those colors I love but somehow can't wear too well. Everyone's mod shots and collection pics look so lovely~
Here's me and my new maxi twilly: View attachment 2335805

WOW! mochaccino, your maxi twilly Calvacadour is BEAUTIFUL in this colorway! The purple straps pop beautifully against the silver! You are so lovely!

On my way to work today:

Another stylish picture from you, Kelly! (You and I are twins on this one so I am going to remember how you styled it and copy your look, if you don't mind!)

Thank you very much, Ladybaga. I really enjoy your pics because you always look so optimistic and full of positive energy.
I especially like your C Columbus: looks almost like a painting!
:urock:

Thank you, kelly! My CC is in a very unusual colorway which is why I bought it. It was between this or a cw that was more realistic. The realistic CC had the most gorgeous blue water and sky. I believe it had a pink border. Very pretty scarf, but the purple one just "spoke" to me.

Pegase - I am in awe! This purple Brazil is wonderful on you! I was never drawn to this color but on you it is magnificent and I might change my mind :biggrin: You look very dapper and chic. I love these Brazil dip dyes and have the tabac one - they are so versatile, aren't they?

Thank You Maedi! I know you have the tabac CW I have literally drooled over your that picture where u wear it outdoors! It was really hard to decide on witch color to get! At the end I thought this one would be the one I could wear the most... I also gave in to the red CW witch I actually like a bit more... The one you have and the one in "Frais lait" are still tickling me... ;-9

seton, VigeeLeBrun, SparkleL(Congrats on Azulejos! gorgeous colors!), VivkyB (Been a BIG fan for ages!), Kelly_76, Ladybaga Thank you All!!!

Chestnutty,
Thanks for the compliment! Im adoring all of your purples... BdG en Finesse is one of those where I could kick myself in the butt for not deciding fast enough to get it!

That's GREAT, Pegase! Aren't those DD TDF? I'm crazy about them. I have the parme one and love it to bits!
Thanks Dear Anfang! and YES they are! It took me a while to "dare" to try one one... but , as u know, it all happens rather quick after that.. lol

ScarfAddict, Thank you for the compliment! your "La Vie du Grande Nord" is so special! good things come to those who wait! ... and in case of "H" also to those who are strong minded enough to keep on searching and searching and searching... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.