Which PS bags are on your wish list right now?

Awww, I would love a ps11 in burgundy!!
dam2.jpg

picture credits to thischicksgotstyle

i'm feeling the courier lately - i love love love the contrasting interior. the royal blue is beautiful - but i wish the interior was a bit more of a contrast like the black and gold.

i've also wanted a PS11 tote (old style) or a PS11 classic in peacock or orange.

i'm also trying to keep it together ... i want to buy a house and need to save up for a down payment lol!

i'm feeling the courier lately - i love love love the contrasting interior. the royal blue is beautiful - but i wish the interior was a bit more of a contrast like the black and gold.

i've also wanted a PS11 tote (old style) or a PS11 classic in peacock or orange.

i'm also trying to keep it together ... i want to buy a house and need to save up for a down payment lol!

I'd love to see more detailed reports of the courier. It looks a very cool bag, I agree. The black and gold is beautiful.

Awww, I would love a ps11 in burgundy!!
dam2.jpg

picture credits to thischicksgotstyle

I too would like a PS11 in a dark color, but I heard the strap is kind of short and i'm 5'10 so I guess not. :nogood:

The PS11 in midnight would also be amazing. Can't wait til I have PS money! I'm sure I could save up for one in a few months, but I'm such a shopaholic, I'd end up buying other stuff in the meantime. :-s lol