Which PS bags are on your wish list right now?

1. #1 Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  2. That's pretty, Ellie!

I want the Bark Suede Pouch. :sweatdrop:

h00005_c003b_2036_1.jpg
  3. I really want a black lunch bag. Not sure if I should get a small or large, though..

4. PS13....they are on sale so I guess it wont make it to the classic line?

5. I like the simple, clean look of this. Can't quite figure out how the strap works -- do you think it's adjustable Ellie?

6. I think the strap could be doubled like in the pic, or longer if the strap ends are snapped together. (Celine blade has a strap with similar snaps).

I hope for some pics of celebs carrying this bag, it would be nice to see how it looks.

7. PS1 tote in purple rain

8. I'm still absolutely wanting a Coral XL (or even a large) soooooooo bad It really is the only bag in years I could kick myself for not getting when I had the chance:noggin:

9. I want a ps1 medium in midnight or smoke!

10. I love the satchel bags, thinking of piglet or royal blue. Is it cheaper to get the bags from Europe? I'm really looking forward to buy my first ps bag.... :smile:

If any of you has a satchel bag, can you also advise if the weight of the bag itself is heavy?

11. They are... asked the SAs at the PS showroom in NYC. Hope this helps.

12. I really want the PS13 clutch and the two tone, white and black Book Bag

13. I think they are on the heavy side, but then I carry my bags full. The Medium I had, when full, was not too bad, but the Large, oh god, it dug a bit on my shoulders. Definitely not light bags, but I guess that is what you get for quality leather!
    X