Which of your H bags do you carry the most often & why?

I've been using a 35cm BJ alternating with an LV Epi bag to tote to work. I've been paranoid though because the Birkin is too big to lock in my desk and so I hide it under my desk safely esconced in a Safeway bag. The color is too bright and stands out otherwise.

In between the rain drops (it has been raining a lot lately) I've been alternating between my torquoise Bolide and brown Bolduc Garden Party tote with orange lining. On rainy days (now that the weather is cooler here) I've been wearing my Rocabar GPT. It makes a great work bag.

I find myself carrying my more than a month old 35 cm Birkin in natural-sable fjord with PH and contrast white stitch. This sac just grows on you and looks elegant and relaxed at the same time. Under daylight, the natural fjord casts a nice warm golden glow which is very uplifting to look at. I'm now glad I took this bag when it was offered to me. I think it was meant for me. Imagine, after only a week after I personally went to my local H boutique to formally place an order, a week later I got an early morning call that a sac was available and is on hold for me at the store. It was very unexpected and told myself to be happy and thankful that day that my wish came true. Now, I can relate to the happy occassion and euphoria one experiences as one takes home a Birkin. Thanks to the caring staff at Hermes in SCP.

The black Garden Party because it's light and so easy to match and can take me from street market to lunch cafe with ease.

For meetings, I prefer to use my black Herbag because it's veru understated and has so much more character than the ugly briefcases I see when I tuck my bag under the conference table.

My gold Courcheval Birkin gets lots of use because she's more of a daytime bag - perfect for 'going-out-all-day' Sundays and looks great with my white t-shirt, jeans and sandals

My Havane Coromandel is reserved for days I am absolutely sure it isn't going to rain(it's rainy season now in Malaysia!) and from the looks of it, she's going to go back into her box. I bring it to the meeting where a suit is required.

My 45 HAC in Forest Green Mysore is not in use right now......he's gone to the Spa:crybaby: I use him for travelling and meetings when carrying artwork, mock-ups and files.

The rest of the time, I use my Louis, Tod's and Prada stuff. Can't afford, unfortunately, to use Hermes everyday. Don't want the wearing out. The fact I live on a lil' island with no Hermes nearby should anything happen freaks me out.

My 35cm birkin because I can be rough with it, dump it on the floor, not worry about rain (because its in epsom), lug all my stuff around (its light because its in epsom !!!)

Its a great bag to have :yahoo:

So far, it's my 30 cognac Birkin and my blue jean JPG -- both in Tokyo and for travelling. My least used bags are my royal blue ostrich Birkin 30 and my toile and box Birkin 35...just because I personally find them harder to match with outfits and am more afraid of getting them dirty. I also tend to use bags in terms of seasons. In spring, my blues come out, while in summer, the toile combination makes it appearance. Now, with fall descending in Japan, I've started to use my ostrich cognac Kelly and my new Rouge garance Birkin 30. Winter is all dressed up, so I use my croc Kelly and black Birkin a lot more. But my cognac Birkin 30 is my favorite all-round Tokyo bag, and my BJ JGP is the choice for travel....

Hmmmm....well, I'd have to say my cabas herbags are great for day-to-day and long distance travel so they get the most use.

The Bolides are great for both traveling and business (can fit a TON of stuff, esp the 37cm size). My Kelly's are good for social events - either business or pleasure, esp my black box rigide 35 w/gold HW :yes:

The supple Kelly's, HAC and JPG are good casual/social bags...

And if/when I get my dream Miel Croc Kelly...I'll be sleeping with that baby, lol :yes:

Lisa