Which of your H bags do you carry the most often & why?

^Luxe, I think you can spy a teeny peek of the Marron Fonce in her sig pic....it is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GF, thanks! 24 just changed her sig pic. I remember I saw her old sig pic which had a brown bag in the background. I can't tell if it's a Birkin or Kelly but that color looks so gorgeous!!

I have to said 24 takes the best pics.

By the way, GF, I like your avatar. I can tell you are a very creative person and have a great sense of humor.:P

Luxe, I sent you a PM! =)

24, I got your messeng and saw the picture. Thanks!
Your Marron Fonce Chevre is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love it. I think I will add Marron Fonce Chevre to my hunting list.

Thanks again for the beautiful picture!!!

24, I keep staring at your beautiful Chevre Birkin. To me your Birkin looks like MK's auction "Ebene Chevre".

eBay: HERMES 35cm BIRKIN EBENE GOLD Hardware bnib CHIC (item 190042737172 end time Oct-28-06 20:27:26 PDT)

What's the difference between Marron Fonce and Ebene?

Does anyone know what color is in this "Chocolate Chevre Birkin" auction?

eBay.au: HERMES 35cm BIRKIN Bag Brushed Palladium Delectable Clr (item 6889270819 end time 15-Jun-06 14:39:06 AEST)

I know Chevre does not comes in Chocolate. Mk must have the color wrong. Could this one be Havane? :confused1:

24--did you score that Box Kelly with the Guilloche hardware?!?! I'd been eyeing that beauty forever! Absolutely gorgeous and TDF! I asked about getting Guilloche hardware on my Kelly order, but will need to see if I can get it done--doesn't sound good so far!

And need to update my own response: I've been toting around the Black Togo 35cm for the last few weeks--a record for me for not changing bags. The weather stinks, and it's just a no-brainer.

I have been using my rouge vif 35 birkin as it to is a no brainer it goes with everything !!Ps i bought a vip liner and it is way too small for me can anyone recommend another liner that i can get in europe?

I have been using my rouge vif 35 birkin as it to is a no brainer it goes with everything !!Ps i bought a vip liner and it is way too small for me can anyone recommend another liner that i can get in europe?

BG, did you want a liner that will hold everything? If so, large Chameleon Inserts are pretty good for that and fit nicely in the 35cm--I'd E-mail Kathy, the owner, and see if she will ship to Europe--she is quite helpful. purse organizer-pockets for everything

Right now I'm using the Bagmate in my Birkin--it's small and it doesn't hold everything, but I use it to hold items I don't pull out every minute (agenda, notebook, receipts, pen, lipstick, cell phone, etc.) The larger items (wallet, Karo case, sunglasses) I keep separate. The Chameleon was great and fit everything--but once I lifted one thing out, things would fall and sometimes I didn't have time to rearrange until later.

HTH!

As for the bag I'm using, it's the 35cm Vert Anis w/hippo cadena and shamrock bag chain (E, I forgot to say that I brought this with me to LA when you asked!). It's sunny here in LA and it goes with pretty much everything I brought--jeans, neutral tops, olive/browns, etc.