Which Chanel purchase(s) did you regret?

I dont want to say it. But it's my woc. But I'm glad I didn't pay as much because I bought it in paris. But for the money spent the closure wore out after 3 yrs. And to have it repaired at chanel it will cost a lot of money. That's why I don't want to buy a woc anymore

How did the closure wear out in three years? Did you ever get it fixed?

Still regretting this purchase, I love almost everything about it. EXCEPT the hw, I know that's a big deal, but I can't seem to "love" the hw, I know I shouldn't have bought it if that were the case, but the pattern and the burgundy is gorgeous! [emoji17] I bought this in April, and it's been used once.
1470961981928.jpg

For me it is definitely the GST. Bought it because I thought that it was a good price for a large bag. I'm a shoulder bag and crossbody bag type of girl and the GST straps never stayed on my shoulders, not to mention how bulky it is when I did try to wear it on my shoulders. Needless to say, I sold it 2 years later when I decided to downsize my collection.

I bought a Chanel jumbo single flap years ago but sold it since the bag lost its shape after constant use. Then purchased a jumbo double flap which I had to sell eventually due to its weight. It was aggravating my back problem so I learned to downsize and use my m/l classic flap and woc more.

Last time i regret buying gst. But after trying to use it more, i love it now!!i can dump everything in it. But the boxiness and chain that keeps falling off my shoulder still bother me, i still love it.

For me it was a vintage classic flap. The hardware was still shiny, but the lambskin quilting had deflated, and it ended up bothering me a lot more than I had thought. Ended up selling it on eBay to pay for my medium Boy which I absolutely adore :heart:

I bought a boy shopping tote couple years ago. Never wore, it is still in the box. Don't know what to do with it.
What do you do with unwanted bags? eBay or what?
So you have a brand new Boy Shopping Tote? I would only sell on eBay if you're very experienced at doing that. They've made it very hard on us Sellers. You've really got to have it together to Sell there now IMHO. (It did not used to be this way) I would get a quote from Fashionphile and Yoogi's. That would be a good place to start. Good luck!