Which Chanel purchase(s) did you regret?

A black, patent clutch. I am so not a clutch person. I need a strap. Also the patent shows finger prints pretty much immediately. It has been sitting in the box since I bought it. I purchased it early on in my Chanel-buying career because it was less expensive than most of their bags. I have learned my lesson and now buy bags less often, but buy the ones I really want.

I hate to admit this, but its my GST. I got caught up last year with the 'GST is going to be discontinued' hype that I bought a black caviar GHW GST at an airport boutique. Man, its heavy! I don't think I used it more than 10 times in the past year.

I totally love my blk 226 reissue with gold h/w but I never use it?
I feel my boy bags are more my style or I use my single flap jumbo if I need to carry more.
I think it's the ghw that's not working for me not the bag[emoji54]

Sent from my SM-N915FY using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Lulubag
I can also say i regret my GST. I like bags that I can sling over my shoulder and the GST straps would not stay up! The bag was too boxy and and I didn't want to smash the bag just to have the straps stay up. It was soooo pretty to look at though, it was a beautiful rich bordeaux wine color. I did end up selling it and making a small profit. So not a complete loss!! =)

My two Jumbos! Completely regret! So heavy and boxy looking on me. I always thought I would regret my WOC but after realizing that was the one I grabbed the most on a daily basis, I opted to get my second WOC which DH is bringing home for me from Europe [emoji4]

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
I dont want to say it. But it's my woc. But I'm glad I didn't pay as much because I bought it in paris. But for the money spent the closure wore out after 3 yrs. And to have it repaired at chanel it will cost a lot of money. That's why I don't want to buy a woc anymore

I think I'm starting to regret my black cardholder with the flap like the classic flap bag. I probably should've bought the flat cardholder as it would've allowed me to fit more into my medium flap bags. I've thought about selling it, but can't bring myself to do it yet.

Reactions: tolliv
I think I'm starting to regret my black cardholder with the flap like the classic flap bag. I probably should've bought the flat cardholder as it would've allowed me to fit more into my medium flap bags. I've thought about selling it, but can't bring myself to do it yet.
No. Dont do that. I have that too and planning to buy an m/l.

Should have bought the m/l instead?

I know I "would" have regretted purchasing a M/L classic flap had I not learned that (1) I cannot wear it cross-body, (2) it does not allow much interior space and (3) is best dedicated to more special events/evenings-out, when I was originally seeking a bag that could qualify for any/every occasion.

I know I "would" have regretted purchasing a M/L classic flap had I not learned that (1) I cannot wear it cross-body, (2) it does not allow much interior space and (3) is best dedicated to more special events/evenings-out, when I was originally seeking a bag that could qualify for any/every occasion.
I think the reissue is more like this. Though quite ecpensive too.

Reactions: SweetDaisy05
I dont want to say it. But it's my woc. But I'm glad I didn't pay as much because I bought it in paris. But for the money spent the closure wore out after 3 yrs. And to have it repaired at chanel it will cost a lot of money. That's why I don't want to buy a woc anymore

I'm glad to see this. I've been debating between woc and mini and this help me made up my mind. The thing I don't like about the woc is the closure too.