Which Bag Will You Carry On Valentines Day?

We are all just curious...
Does something about "Valentine Day" upset you ? You make a huge deal on such a nice thread and now we are all focused on your rudeness...
OH YEAH,
You forgot to post your RED BAG... Did you actually buy it or just take the pictures in the store and say you did ! You know the LV you "supposedly" own cost more than most Coach... JUST SAYIN'...Have a Happy Valentines day !
I think it was this thread with Your picture:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/whats-a-good-small-bag-under-1200-a-849540-3.html

:goodpost::ty:

Beautiful bags ladies!!!! I gave my last red Coach away. :sad: A mistake maybe, but it is well-loved by a friend so that is something. I have my non-Coach red patent, but clearly many of you lovely ladies have much more exciting plans than an old mom. LOL. Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

Does something about "Valentine Day" upset you ? You make a huge deal on such a nice thread and now we are all focused on your rudeness...
OH YEAH,
You forgot to post your RED BAG... Did you actually buy it or just take the pictures in the store and say you did ! You know the LV you "supposedly" own cost more than most Coach... JUST SAYIN'...Have a Happy Valentines day !
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/whats-a-good-small-bag-under-1200-a-849540-3.html

/Hums "It's A Small World" under her breath...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweeties! Might break out the pink Scarf Print Maggie. Not decided yet!

I love the colour of you bag..

But are you trying to sell it? No offence but was it really necessary to take a pic of your bag and made sure the price tag was captured? I mean you can try another angle? Or put the tags inside?

I just thought it was unnecessary to do.. Idk maybe its just me but i dislike it when People do things like that.. cos it looks like as if your bragging how much you've paid? But I could be wrong.. You probably "didn't notice it was captured?" Which was weird.. Cos it was crystal clear..

Just saying...
PS. I'm not trying to argue with you.. Just a thought..

Happy valentines day!

And that, my fellow Coachie's, was our Drive-by Diss For the Day from a tPF LV Lover. No day would be complete without one.

Moving on.....

I don't have any red Coach. I think I will carry my Fossil Maddox Messenger in Scarlett! I also have my box of little kid valentines to pass out to whoever. I just cannot resist, especially when I see a box of dog and kitty ones! I do :heart: Valentines Day!

Edit---I'm reconsidering and thinking of carrying my UV Duffle. While not red or pink, it is bright and festive and that is good for Valentines! My duffle is soooo nice and soft and smooshy now!

Last edited:
And that, my fellow Coachie's, was our Drive-by Diss For the Day from a tPF LV Lover. No day would be complete without one.

Moving on.....

I don't have any red Coach. I think I will carry my Fossil Maddox Messenger in Scarlett! I also have my box of little kid valentines to pass out to whoever. I just cannot resist, especially when I see a box of dog and kitty ones! I do :heart: Valentines Day![/QUOTE

:tup: Trying not to judge, but that made me laugh.

OH YEAH,

I started to post this a few pages ago but figured I should read the rest of the comments first! I'm SO glad you pointed this out. Seriously, who here brags about what they spent on their Coach bag? We all know what they cost! And I know I'm relatively new, but I haven't seen many members posting with an LV avatar. Talk about how much you're spending on a bag....

ETA, it's none of my business what you spend unless you decide to make it my business or if it's a current bag and I can search it, or then I may ask you. And those of is that buy Coach know that just because the tag says one thing, we rarely pay that price. ;)

Moving on.....

I don't have any red Coach. I think I will carry my Fossil Maddox Messenger in Scarlett! I also have my box of little kid valentines to pass out to whoever. I just cannot resist, especially when I see a box of dog and kitty ones! I do :heart: Valentines Day![/QUOTE

:tup: Trying not to judge, but that made me laugh.

GLad to make you laugh!
Hey, if other ppl would give me lil Valentine's, do you think I would be at the table with a shoe box, construction paper, glue, glitter, and paper doilies? Oh, yes, yes I would! I soooo would!
Do kids still do this? I hope so.

I am carrying this bag tomorrow!!
Chelsea Jaden carryall.
I don't carry her so often because it has compartment but I get so excited and love all over every time I carry:biggrin:

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

Attachments

• chelsea.JPG
    chelsea.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 450
GLad to make you laugh!
Hey, if other ppl would give me lil Valentine's, do you think I would be at the table with a shoe box, construction paper, glue, glitter, and paper doilies? Oh, yes, yes I would! I soooo would!
Do kids still do this? I hope so.

I must be a bad parent, because I am relieved that the party is postponed until Tuesday. In addition to shopping for Coach, I have to hunt down Disney "Frozen" valentines. The Monster's Inc. ones sent my nine year old into a tailspin of epic proportions. Home made would be easier and would really help on these snow days!

ive been carrying Fuchsia Molly since the beginning of Feb and plan on carrying her all month....well maybe till Vday is over ;]
B698AC5A-AB93-4A15-8C82-1ABDB3C18FC1_zpsxwrl1yo8.jpg

Molly is so cute! I don't have a Molly but I have 2 Rory's so I am accustomed to seeing that bag. When I see a Molly, she always looks like Rory's lil sister to me, LOL. Nice choice!

Another note about price tag photos: I like seeing the tag so that I can copy down the style number and UPC and hunt the bag down for myself if need be....those other little numbers on the tag come in handy. I've also saved and screen capped price tag photos for that very reason.

Gorgeous bags, ladies! I might stay in cranberry Phoebe for another day....

I am carrying this bag tomorrow!!
Chelsea Jaden carryall.
I don't carry her so often because it has compartment but I get so excited and love all over every time I carry:biggrin:

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

**sigh** I had this bag.... The straps started to pull away from the bag after about a month so I took it back into the store. They would have had to order it for me, so they gave me the option to do whatever I wanted. I ended up putting the money toward the Kristin Laila. I still love this Chelsea Jaden in this color though!!