Which Bag Will You Carry On Valentines Day?

Lol! Seems like i upset you.. I was just curious! That's all! I often see people leaving their price tags on and I don't get why.. That's why I had to open my mouth..

Anyways I don't want to ruin this thread... Go on and move on..

I'm not upset at all. You may have been curious, but the tone of your comment comes across as rude. You basically accused the poster of trying to sell the bag through her post.

I'm not upset at all. You may have been curious, but the tone of your comment comes across as rude. You basically accused the poster of trying to sell the bag through her post.

Yer maybe I should have wrote it differently but like I said I was not trying to offend anyone and I didn't mean to be rude to anyone.. It just came up out of curiosity.. That is all..

Lets move on from here I don't want to be the "party pooper" who ruins this thread..

Yer maybe I should have wrote it differently but like I said I was not trying to offend anyone and I didn't mean to be rude to anyone.. It just came up out of curiosity.. That is all..

Lets move on from here I don't want to be the "party pooper" who ruins this thread..

Well it's a bit late for that now. I don't think it was curiosity at all, you for some reason felt compelled to come in here and make an assumption based on someone not hiding the tag in their photo. Just because the tags were showing doesn't mean the poster was trying to show off somehow. I mean the same could be said for yourself that you're trying to be showy because you felt compelled to tell us "the bags I buy don't come with price tags attached on them". Puhleeez!

Last edited:
Hello ladies,
Valentines Day is this Friday, what coach bag will you be carrying?

Here in New York we are having a Nor'easter tomorrow and it will snow through Valentines Day so I will be carrying Miss Madison Patent Crimson Juliette.
One of the things I love about the Patent Leather bags is that they are great to carry in all types of bad weather.

a4dda4cf-0a6f-4a76-9593-8dfce8e43a25_zps73345ef4.jpg
Love this! twins with the bag and the snow!

well it's a bit late for that now. I don't think it was curiosity at all, you for some reason felt compelled to come in here and make an assumption based on someone not hiding the tag in their photo. Just because the tags was showing doesn't me the poster was trying to show off somehow. I mean the same could be said for yourself that you're trying to be showy because you felt compelled to tell us "the bags i buy don't come with price tags attached on them". Puhleeez!

+1

Well it's a bit late for that now. I don't think it was curiosity at all, you for some reason felt compelled to come in here and make an assumption based on someone not hiding the tag in their photo. Just because the tags was showing doesn't me the poster was trying to show off somehow. I mean the same could be said for yourself that you're trying to be showy because you felt compelled to tell us "the bags I buy don't come with price tags attached on them". Puhleeez!

Hehe sorry! But I thought I already said my part.. And to he honest I was seriously just curious why I kept seeing things like that.. Im sorry i made you feel this angry about my comment

And yes all the bags I bought didnt come with tags attached to them.. Coach or other designer bags... My coach bags came in those little pocket receipt envelope.

Thank you for your input tho ;)

Hehe sorry! But I thought I already said my part.. And to he honest I was seriously just curious why I kept seeing things like that.. Im sorry i made you feel this angry about my comment

And yes all the bags I bought didnt come with tags attached to them.. Coach or other designer bags... My coach bags came in those little pocket receipt envelope.

Thank you for your input tho ;)

What an odd comment to make to someone! You can go online and look up the price of anything..the price of a Coach bag or any bag is not a secret!

I love the colour of you bag..

But are you trying to sell it? No offence but was it really necessary to take a pic of your bag and made sure the price tag was captured? I mean you can try another angle? Or put the tags inside?

I just thought it was unnecessary to do.. Idk maybe its just me but i dislike it when People do things like that.. cos it looks like as if your bragging how much you've paid? But I could be wrong.. You probably "didn't notice it was captured?" Which was weird.. Cos it was crystal clear..

Just saying...
PS. I'm not trying to argue with you.. Just a thought..

Happy valentines day!

Don't you worry your little self, there are mods that will surely catch if someone is trying to sell. Just enjoy the pics. :smile: