Which Bag Will You Carry On Valentines Day?

I love the colour of you bag..

But are you trying to sell it? No offence but was it really necessary to take a pic of your bag and made sure the price tag was captured? I mean you can try another angle? Or put the tags inside?

I just thought it was unnecessary to do.. Idk maybe its just me but i dislike it when People do things like that.. cos it looks like as if your bragging how much you've paid? But I could be wrong.. You probably "didn't notice it was captured?" Which was weird.. Cos it was crystal clear..

Just saying...
PS. I'm not trying to argue with you.. Just a thought..

Happy valentines day!

This is one of the photos from her reveal that is a couple threads down.....

But are you trying to sell it? No offence but was it really necessary to take a pic of your bag and made sure the price tag was captured? I mean you can try another angle? Or put the tags inside?

I just thought it was unnecessary to do.. Idk maybe its just me but i dislike it when People do things like that.. cos it looks like as if your bragging how much you've paid? But I could be wrong.. You probably "didn't notice it was captured?" Which was weird.. Cos it was crystal clear..

Just saying...

Happy valentines day!
I see pictures of bags with tags still attached all the time on tpf.
I might have done it before too.:P People take picture of the bag the first day you got and do reaveals and lots of people don't cut the tag off until the moment you actuary carry it.

And then, post pictures that you already took and saved on your phone or computer.
I don't think there is any special meaning there. At least I didn't think it is trying to brag the price.

Just my opinion:smile: no offense either!

Just saying...

Happy valentines day!

You're kidding, right? Most of us don't snip tags until we are ready to carry a bag for the first time so there are tons of photos with price tags visible on this forum. Also, most of us know the price of every Coach bag so how would showing the price tag be bragging about how much you paid? It's not like prices are secrets. None of us would ever care whether we "noticed it was captured" or not.

I see pictures of bags with tags still attached all the time on tpf.
I might have done it before too.:P People take picture of the bag the first day you got and do reaveals and lots of people don't cut the tag off until the moment you actuary carry it.

And then, post pictures that you already took and saved on your phone or computer.
I don't think there is any special meaning there. At least I didn't think it is trying to brag the price.

Just my opinion:smile: no offense either!

I'm just saying that why show the price tags? I mean I know you can grab another photo or angle where the price aren't visible correct? I know you're doing a "reveal" but do you have to reveal the price too?

But that's just me I just think that it was too much to be all flashy..

You're kidding, right? Most of us don't snip tags until we are ready to carry a bag for the first time so there are tons of photos with price tags visible on this forum. Also, most of us know the price of every Coach bag so how would showing the price tag be bragging about how much you paid? It's not like prices are secrets. None of us would ever care whether we "noticed it was captured" or not.

Im sorry i offended you.. and NO! im not kidding! Well the bags I buy don't come with price tags attached on them.. They either put it on my receipt card..

I'm just saying that why show the price tags? I mean I know you can grab another photo or angle where the price aren't visible correct? I know you're doing a "reveal" but do you have to reveal the price too?

But that's just me I just think that it was too much to be all flashy..

Because lots of people here already know the price or even wants to know the price.
It's not the thing you need to hide or anything...

Just saying...

Happy valentines day!

Wow. Seriously? What difference does it make if a picture was shared with the price tag showing? Instead of focusing on how pretty the bag is, you choose to get snarky about a price tag?

Just saying.....PS I'm not trying to argue with you. Just a thought.....

Because lots of people here already know the price or even wants to know the price.
It's not the thing you need to hide or anything...

I usually request the tags not to be taken off and bag still stuffed because I want to be sure I will use the bag. And sometimes the tag is in a position that is difficult to hide.

Well I guess different people have different point of view.. I just gave my honest opinion about it that's all..

and thank you for all your replies too ;)

Wow. Seriously? What difference does it make if a picture was shared with the price tag showing? Instead of focusing on how pretty the bag is, you choose to get snarky about a price tag?

Just saying.....PS I'm not trying to argue with you. Just a thought.....

Lol! Seems like i upset you.. I was just curious! That's all! I often see people leaving their price tags on and I don't get why.. That's why I had to open my mouth..

Anyways I don't want to ruin this thread... Go on and move on..

There are going to be some beautiful bags going out on Valentines Day! Love them all!

I think I will carry either Cranberry Phoebe, Scarlet Phoebe or Petal Diagonal Juliette. Not sure yet.....