Which Bag??? Vote

Which one to keep?

• Black Legacy Satchel

• Chocolate Marc Jacobs Satchel

• Keep Both!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you used the Legacy satchel much yet? I found the dogleash closure attached to the leather strap that goes over the top, very inconvenient. It made the bag a pain and a half to get into. I know some others on here don't have any problems with it, but it bugged me to no end. And the fact that I couldn't carry it on my shoulder was a minus too.

I prefer the MJ bag. I'd say return the Legacy.

I voted for the MJ but I would keep both if you can; I just voted MJ because if you absolutely have to choose I like the MJ just a tiny bit better. The black legacy satchel is gorgeous and they always look great when someone is carrying them IRL but the MJ in the pic...well the leather looks soooo nice and brown is my fav for leather.

I carried the MJ yesterday and today and it feels really good. The leather is so soft and slouchy, and the color is so rich and beautiful, almost purple, I think I have to keep it. I am so addicted to the way the Legacy satchel smells that I almost have to keep it for that reason alone. I am just so worried because I have so many Coach bags now and I don't know when/how I'm ever going to use them all. Oh well, people have Barbie Doll collections they never use, just look at, so I guess some of my bags will sit there just like the Barbies do.