Which Bag??? Vote

?

Which one to keep?

1. Black Legacy Satchel

2. Chocolate Marc Jacobs Satchel

3. Keep Both!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I just picked up this Marc Jacobs bag in the chocolate color today for $498, the same price as my Legacy satchel. Even though we are Coach lovers here, if I have to choose between the 2, which one would you choose?? I don't know that I have to choose - maybe I could keep both. What do you think??

IMG_3754.JPG marc.jpg marc2.jpg
  2. They are both beautiful, but personally, I would keep the MJ satchel. It is more versatile because of the shoulder strap, and easier to get in and out of. That flap thing on the Legacy (or any other bag) just irritates me. If it were possible, I'd keep them both!! You've got good taste :drool:

3. Tough call. You said that you :heart: your legacy satchel, so I think you should keep it! I do like that marc jacobs though... Maybe you should keep both if you can:graucho:

4. i like the MJ bag more. Those legacy bags are nice but are a little much in my opinion what with the big buckle and all.

5. Chocolate Marc Jacobs Satchel.

6. Voted for the legacy!!!! Gorgeous bag! I think it has more style than the MJ.

7. I'd keep the Legacy!

8. I vote Black Legacy Satchel!

9. BOTH...enablers at work!

10. Both... You can never have enough purses

11. :yes: :graucho:

12. I like the MJ bag better!

13. Legacy for sure.

14. They are both beautiful!

15. :confused1:OK, you guys are no help:confused1: (tee hee) Isn't there a rule that if my poll results in a tie, I have to keep both bags? Guess that's what I'll have to do.