What's your top 5 nail polish colours and your lemmings?

I have way too many polishes that I love and my faves can change depending on my mood....but for now I'd say:

Dior Pure Diamonds
Lippmann Superstar
Chanel Shanghai Red
Chanel Kaleidoscope
Bourjois Prune Vinyle

I have to say, I :heart: the cheap ELF polishes. I really think they are fabulous! Actually, thats almost the only polish I have!

1.Gum Pink
2.Clear
3.Coral
4.Burgundy
5. Plum

Im usually wearing either #1 or #2.

I don't have a ton of polishes but have recently stocked up on a few I LOOOOVE!

Chanel Kaleidoscope
Chanel Fanastic
Chanel Vamp

I'm a newly-converted Chanel polish fan as these truly are worth every penny, go on beautifully and last a ton, and that is saying a lot as I am on a keyboard all day at work and skating a couple nights a week playing hockey.

Other recent new faves....from the Sephora/OPI collection
Metro Chic
Caffeine Fix
Don't Go There

My total busts? OPI polishes in general. I know it's criminal, but these colors, as fabulous as they are, totally chip/crack on me within a day or two no matter what. Bummer!

Quick question, I know you said OPI is a total bust (:faint: lol) but you like the Sephora OPI collection? Is there that much of a difference?

I've looked at the Sephora collection, but I figured it was basically the same stuff that comes in the regular OPI bottle:shrugs:

I have to say, I :heart: the cheap ELF polishes. I really think they are fabulous! Actually, thats almost the only polish I have!

1.Gum Pink
2.Clear
3.Coral
4.Burgundy
5. Plum

Im usually wearing either #1 or #2.

Quick question, I know you said OPI is a total bust (:faint: lol) but you like the Sephora OPI collection? Is there that much of a difference?

I've looked at the Sephora collection, but I figured it was basically the same stuff that comes in the regular OPI bottle:shrugs:

I didn't think there would be a huge difference but for some weird reason OPI polishes chip/crack within a day or two on me, even with topcoat.

But for some reason the Sephora/OPI polishes stay on for days with no top coat before even a tiny chip! At least that's my experience as weird as it might be...:shrugs:

I hate any color Orly.

I tried it a few months ago.

Very thin. At least 3 coats just to get rid of streakiness.

Then it chipped off easily.

Orly: never again.

Okay, so I've added another fave: :heart: OPI Eiffel for this Colour! :heart:
It's such a beautiful, rich blackened purple with lots of fine, multi-coloured shimmer, yet in certain lighting and hand position, the finish can also look creme.

Here's some more of my pics: :tup:
Direct sunlight (slight shimmer)
>> Click for pic <<

Showing the creme look
>> Click for pic <<

Also, I'd love to have Strawberry Margarita; if anyone has pics, please post! So far, the pics look fabulous (nailgal) and I definitely want it to brighten things up on dull days and it looks so beautiful! :smile:

Let's see..

Top 5 I own (in no particular order)
-OPI My Private Jet
-Orly Plum Noir
-OPI Black Cherry Chutney
-Chanel Vamp
-Some shimmery purple Avon varnish I can't remember the name of

Lemmings:
-Orly Goth
-Any truly dark red colour that won't look too brown. You wouldn't believe how many I've bought thinking they might be "the one", but always end up almost black on the nail. I think the closest one I have is Chanel's Vamp. I'd like something similar but a bit redder, and with a better application please. Any suggestions?

this was so hard I had to pick 7! (these are in no particular order)

OPI You Don't Know Jacques
OPI Sephora Metro Chic
Chanel Particuliere
Chanel Paradoxal
OPI Parlez vous OPI?
OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Essie Sexy Divide

this was so hard I had to pick 7! (these are in no particular order)

OPI You Don't Know Jacques
OPI Sephora Metro Chic
Chanel Particuliere
Chanel Paradoxal
OPI Parlez vous OPI?
OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Essie Sexy Divide

very nice choices. Lots of tapues and earthy purples. I have had Metro Chic for months and have yet yo use it. I need to pull it out

OPI Over the Taupe
OPI Done Out in Deco
OPI Sapphire in the Snow
OPI Tickle my France-y
OPI Hey! Get in Lime

Lemming too much to name here, but biggest are Nouvelle Vague and Rouge Noir, but I doubt I will ever buy those

My 6 favorites right now:
Sinful Colors Mint Apple
Essie Lollipop
Essie Splash of Grenadine
Essie Playa Del Platinum
OPI Pamplona Purple
OPI Thanks So Muchness!

What I want......so much. Chanel Nouvelle Vague....3 or 4 colors from the new OPI Swiss collection....Essie Demure Vixen. I'm sure there will be more!