What's your favorite online store and why?

The only time I'll shop online is if I can't physically find something in a brick and mortar store, but that's pretty uncommon since my city is not only huge, but is a major shopping mecca and tourist destination.

Mytheresa is becoming my favourite online retailer, they have the best of everything, far far better selection than any retailer,

Luisa via Roma never disappoints , excellent customer service, and they send out amazing codes, they recently added kids wear which is a huge life saver for me as I buy a big chunk of my kids clothes online, very easy returns,

matchesfashion.com -- great customer service, decent selection (could be better), good user interface, speedy international delivery, and those awesome boxes! .

Matches used to be my go to boutique, it's very close to where I live in London, very good service and decent selection .up to a year ago, they were on the top, but something must have changed in management as its nothing like it used to be, the selection is very poor lately,

Net-a-porter is good for emergency deliveries specially if you live in London, a few hours and it's delivered to your home, but their selection of late is completely off putting,

Reactions: jasmint
BOULESSE.COM because you can find unique luxury gifts in the interior category very easily (fine glasses, porcelain, furniture and even fun things like a chicken leg holder made from Sterling silver...) and there is free world wide shipping at the moment

Douglas.at (actually German company) for cosmetics, we don't have Sephora in Austria so this is as good as it gets haha

Amazon for any household items and media related stuff. I accidentally got a Prime membership (forgot to cancel the trial in time...) so of course I order more often without having to care about a minimum amount for free shipping...

And eBay at last for anything that's not available in Austria (certain cosmetics brands for example and anything that I find too expensive or hard to find here, like nail wheels :lol:)

I have a few:

Diani because I found several great deals on there, especially on my fave denim line: Frame, generally they have a well curated selection
Mille - again some great deals on Frame and Rachel Comey
mytheresa - forever and ever the best
Matchesfashion - love that you can choose your currency with them

NAP has a fun selection but they are consistently the most expensive of the lot, which is sort of off-putting - I found several items I liked on NAP elsewhere for a lot less

I also shop from Hermes, Louis Vuitton, fashionette, Zara, Massimo Dutti, farfetch - I am primarily an online shopper

I frequent Amazon.com weekly. They have almost anything I need. I don't buy clothes or handbags there, but I do buy Italian tuna, salt brined capers, hair tools, etc. I also download many books to my kindle. For handbags, it is usually Barneys.com or neimanmarcus.com. I frequent net-a-porter.com usually daily, but I have yet to buy anything. I have also bought several handbags from hermes.com

Honestly as an Australian, I find it quite difficult/expensive to shop for designer bags as prices in retail stores are really inflated / we don't have a huge range of stores and most online retailers have very hefty shipping costs.

For me, I generally use
- Gumtree (i.e. like craigslist) and meet up with the seller
- Ebay : hurray for free shipping!

Or occassionally
The Iconic - they do stock some designer brands e.g. marc by marc jacobs, rebecca minkoff
ASOS - again they seasonally stock some designer brands e.g. Michael Kors

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! :biggrin: Thanks

I definitely recommend farfetch.com due to wide range, but sometimes the customer service is not available to give some detailed info about the product, only what the boutique provided. Usually the description is quite cut and dry.
Shopping there normally for something special or something I've already tried on/ put an eye on.

For european brands I also love to browse mytheresa.com and stylebop.com. I like their price policy.

Net-a-porter.com's choice of goods hasn't made me buy anything from there since last couple of years.

The choice of matches appeals to me better. They carry all lines of max mara, for example, that is not available for me on-line anywhere else.

Net-a-porter is everything!!! Love it for my going out and formal event clothing. But I also love JCrew and Banana Republic for my work attire. My weekend attire is mostly GAP, H&M, and Nordstroms. Online shopping is the best and I always choose overnight shipping!!

Reactions: EvaGCart
i always love Nordstrom. Best customer service by far! However if any of you ladies are looking for good deals check out AMUZE.COM. they have flash sales, select sizes... but if they have something you like you will get it at an amazing deal! :smile: