What's in your COACH bag?

This is what is in my Poppy Sateen Glam Tote (purchased in December 2011).

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

-iPhone (not pictured)
-Vinyasa scarf from lululemon
-Coach sunglasses
-Coach makeup bag
-Coach business card holder
-Coach checkbook wallet
-Pen and magenta Sharpie (always have a Sharpie!)
-monkey finger puppet (this thing traveled Europe with me in 2005)
-dog treats for Riley (when I have him in the car with me)
-Baggu reusable bag (HATE getting plastic bags from Target or the grocery store)
-Jouer lipgloss in Birchbox Pink
-flash drive
-YMCA membership card
-loose change
-earbuds for iPhone
-Brewers pins (one that says "Brew Crew" and one that is of Milwaukee County Stadium)
-Moleskin notebook
-planner (some thing are better left to pen and paper, in my opinion)
-Kleenex
-Ricola throat drops
-tampon
-Orbit White gum
-Cynthia Rowley band-aids
-tili bag with Clif Bar (blueberry), KIND bar (blueberry and vanilla), LaraBar Uber, and Starbucks Triple Berry Hibiscus Refreshers
-Lunch in Paris book
-PureMoist contact solution
-Bliss hand creme
-Advil
-Bayer Aspirin
-small wintergreen Altoids

OMG OMG OMG I was just about to say yayyyy! someone who is coach crazy and from Milwaukee AND has a glam, then I realized it was you!!! haha glad you are on here!!!!! :heart:

Lexic4 said:
I'm thinking of using wristlets, etc to organize in my purse. What sizes do you suggest and what do you put in them?

Hi there! I use all sizes of wristlets. The cosmetic case has qtips, blotting paper, make-up, creams/lotions, hair ties and bandaids. The medium wristlet holds my iPhone charger (wall & car). The smallest poppy push lock coin purse carries my three pill containers as well as other foil packed medication. I also use the medium size wristlets for loose paper, coupons, pictures my kids have drawn for me & receipts.

I change the wristlets often depending on what will fit in my purse. I'm not a fan of digging and hunting for my things so the wristlet/pouches works well for me. :smile:

I'll take a pics if you like :smile:.

tonij2000 said:
Lovely!

I didn't realize the pushlock wristlets came in diferent sizes, luv em

Thanks tonij2000!!!! The large is the push lock wristlet and the small is the coin purse. I love these things. I have to stop myself from buying them bc I really do not need them all but they're so darn cute :biggrin:

Hi there! I use all sizes of wristlets. The cosmetic case has qtips, blotting paper, make-up, creams/lotions, hair ties and bandaids. The medium wristlet holds my iPhone charger (wall & car). The smallest poppy push lock coin purse carries my three pill containers as well as other foil packed medication. I also use the medium size wristlets for loose paper, coupons, pictures my kids have drawn for me & receipts.

I change the wristlets often depending on what will fit in my purse. I'm not a fan of digging and hunting for my things so the wristlet/pouches works well for me. :smile:

I'll take a pics if you like :smile:.

That would be great! Thank you so much!

Right now in my poppy quilted leather shopper (anthracite), I am carrying:

■ coach poppy cosmetic pouch
■ sunglasses
■ kipling wallet
■ keys
■ small card case (for random cards)
■ pill case
■ gum
■ tissues
■ iphone

MedtechCarol said:
Coolness! Is that a coin purse with the meds? And what wallet is that, is it Coach?

Your bag looks great all organized...that MK has a ton of pockets, I thought it was a purse organizer at first!

Hey Friend!!!! :smile: Thanks & yes, I use the push lock coin purse to hold my pill bottles. Truth be told, I have nothing else to put in it is so.....I ditched the box and used the coin purse. The wallet is the Madison double zip in mushroom which is fabulous! I love this MK bag (looks like the lv totally). I'm a sucker for many compartments and pockets. Everything has a place. I'm finding it difficult to move out of this bag bc I have it just the way I like it :smile:. But I'm still a Coachie......