Coach

What's in your COACH bag?

Pursefanatic85 Posted By Pursefanatic85 Posted Dec 19, 2006

1. This bag is a tease for many reasons.. I love pink!
    I wish they still had the round zipper pulls.. I hate what they have on the new ones..
    Did I say I love pink??

2. It's 47942:smile:

3. Love all the color here! Makes you smile just looking at everything together :biggrin:

4. audrey cinches loaded ???

5. Love the color variety...and your reminding me I need to buy a Cles!

6. So, the lipsticks come and go, but this is basically what I carry ALL of the time. It looks like a ton, but all this even fits in my Kristin Dome Satchel!

View attachment image-3535896307.jpg
    Today, my leather Poppy Glam.

View attachment image-3015747451.jpg

And the stuff...

View attachment image-1962274065.jpg
    What's in my Louis Vuitton affiche mini pochette.

View attachment image-2424088907.jpg
    Louis Vuitton affiche small agenda with Tiffany pen.

View attachment image-2219734935.jpg
    Coach Legacy wallet in cobalt, sunglasses and my "emergency" kit of cosmetics, band aids, eye stuff, etc.

And apparently my other 2 pictures are too big, even though I took them with the same iPhone camera as the rest... Meh. The end!

7. Thanks :ghi5: I :love: the cles!!!

Love your stuffs :biggrin: esp. the LV mini pochette and matching agenda! The cobalt blue looks so rich in your pics! :tup:

It surprised me how much you can fit in this bag! I like that it holds way more than a swingpack but doesn't appear bulky :smile:

8. Oh how I wish I could travel this light..

9. Here's what's in my Lula's Legacy. She can hold a lot more, but I'm traveling light today. :smile:

Tokidoki pouch
    MbMJ sunnies
    Coach wallet
    Abas coin purse
    Keys
    (Not pictured - my iPhone)

10. It surprised me too. Even looking at it you still don't think it holds this much :smile:

11. I used to have to carry more then I had some shoulder surgeries and I figured out real quick what was necessary. If I travel I have to carry more but I can get by with this if I drive because I leave certain things in my car.

12. [​IMG]

13. I love the variety of color. Has to make it much easier to grab exactly which item you need. :smile: