What's happening with the Suhali Lockit Verone? Quality?

...because I like to have a leather bag for winter and summertime. I live in Switzerland, whe have Snow and cold weather in winter, and I would never wear a white bag in wintertime (i'm an "older" lady!). And I have two blue bags (Epi and Baggy PM)
I think about the Summit Drive in Amarante? Puh, I'm very confused now.

Ach ja...dann sind wir Nachbarn! (Ich lebe in Deutschland)...Ok, back to topic...I'm not too impressed with the Summit Drive in Amarante. Too round and bulky for some reason! And lots of noticeable fingerprints too...I realized that while playing arond with some Amarante pieces two days ago.

I'm still thinking the Suhali Lockit would be a good bag for you! Have you considered the black Lockit MM?

Ach ja...dann sind wir Nachbarn! (Ich lebe in Deutschland)...Ok, back to topic...I'm not too impressed with the Summit Drive in Amarante. Too round and bulky for some reason! And lots of noticeable fingerprints too...I realized that while playing arond with some Amarante pieces two days ago.

I'm still thinking the Suhali Lockit would be a good bag for you! Have you considered the black Lockit MM?
Ah schön, Grüsse in den "grossen Kanton". gg
Yes the Summit Drive is a little bulky! And the fingerprints are a problem too.:sweatdrop:
Suhali Lockit is out for me for ever! The black one I don't like because of the yellow stickings.
I think a have to sleep some nights (maybe I don't sleep ofcourse I have a "big bag problem":P) and to think about, what I like.
Thank you!

Ah schön, Grüsse in den "grossen Kanton". gg
Yes the Summit Drive is a little bulky! And the fingerprints are a problem too.:sweatdrop:
Suhali Lockit is out for me for ever! The black one I don't like because of the yellow stickings.
I think a have to sleep some nights (maybe I don't sleep ofcourse I have a "big bag problem":P) and to think about, what I like.
Thank you!

Awww...ok, think about it for a while and don't rush it.. I'll be keeping an eye out for a nice bag for you and let you know if something appropriate comes up. So Suhali Lockit is a big no-no then, I see.. I hope you can get at least some sleep tonight! Schönen Tag noch! ;)

Hi just want to tell you that I notice the same problem for the suhali verone lockit when I saw it at the stores last month. I wanted to use my credit note for it and finally decided against it though the SA checked with the technician and they claim it is because of the glue and eventually all the lockits will be the same. I checked the blue one and the interior doesn't have the bumps and waves like the verone lockit I saw....so maybe there is a problem. Did not think much of it till I saw this thread...hmmm

Hi just want to tell you that I notice the same problem for the suhali verone lockit when I saw it at the stores last month. I wanted to use my credit note for it and finally decided against it though the SA checked with the technician and they claim it is because of the glue and eventually all the lockits will be the same. I checked the blue one and the interior doesn't have the bumps and waves like the verone lockit I saw....so maybe there is a problem. Did not think much of it till I saw this thread...hmmm
It seems, that LV has really a Problem with the Suhali Lockits. I can't understand that, and this facts are meticolous for a company like LV. That should never happen! It seems, that the 3 Lockits, which I have seen aren't the only ones with defects.
Maybe I should think about to change to an other brand. But I have to use up the credit slip. Unfortunately at the moment I haven't any desire to do that.:sad:

Atlantique...I am soo sorry to hear of your problems with this bag. It must be so disapointing. This is a very helpful message for me as I was planning to get a Suhali Lock-It in Verone today or tomorrow. Now, I will be extra cautious when looking. Thank you for the info!! I hope that you figure out what to replace it with and love what you end up with! :tup: Good Luck! Thanks for sharing!

What about a Suhali Verone Le Fab, instead of a Lockit...the verone le fab is gorgeous :yes:

also..the blue suhali lockit is beautiful...that can go for winter-summer i think?

Atlantique...I am soo sorry to hear of your problems with this bag. It must be so disapointing. This is a very helpful message for me as I was planning to get a Suhali Lock-It in Verone today or tomorrow. Now, I will be extra cautious when looking. Thank you for the info!! I hope that you figure out what to replace it with and love what you end up with! :tup: Good Luck! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you and good luck for your Lockit! Have a look at the edge of the bottom. The 3 bags in my store had "weaves" all around of the bag. You can feel it with your finger or you see it immediately. The waves are about 1 cm wide and 1/2 cm high. And have a lookt at the inside pocket too. Good luck - it's such a beautiful bag, but for me it have lost all his charm.:sad:

Is it the Lock-It bag or the Verone color that you most wanted? If it is the color, have you tried on LeConfident. I could see that bag in Verone going through different seasons. I'm sorry to hear your troubles with Suhali. It should never have happened!

Is it the Lock-It bag or the Verone color that you most wanted? If it is the color, have you tried on LeConfident. I could see that bag in Verone going through different seasons. I'm sorry to hear your troubles with Suhali. It should never have happened!
It's the Lockit bag I like in Suhali. It's the perfect !! size for me, handheld, and not too much "golden" hardware. LeConfident is very nice, but I prefer a handheld bag.

Sorry to hear that :heart: I know that some day I am going to get a Suhali. But just like you, I am very iffy about the quality control for the mean time in this particular line. I don't mind the price tag but I am very picky when it comes to the craftsmanship. Hopefully you find something you feel like buying again :heart: