Whatcha think?

abaglover.. thank you for the great details!! do you think they get dirty fast? or are they practicle? and which color you liked best?
one more favor to ask!! it would be more than great if you shared pictures of you two lovely bags :shame: << concedering buying the caramel one maybe!!:love:

handbagqueen -- It's just me at home right now so it'll be kinda hard to take a picture of me carrying the bag. The dimensions of the bag are 15.5" x 11.5" x 5". The shoulder strap is non-adjustable and is 25" long. It's a nice, roomy bag. Hope that helps.

vanilla_addict -- Funny you should ask about the bag getting dirty fast. The leather is really soft and supple. I found myself being EXTRA conscious about picking up the bag after I've used lotion on my hands. I'm usually conscious about this sort of thing but with this bag, I was extra conscious 'cuz I didn't want the leather handles to absorb my lotion. Gross! :sick: I like my bags pristine so I'm usually very careful with them. I'm thinking I'll have to be extra careful with these ones.

As for colors, I probably prefer the chocolate because then I won't worry about getting it dirty so much. Because the chocolate is like a dark brown color, you probably won't use it as much during the summer. The caramel, on the other hand, can probably be used year round.

I'm attaching some pics. My camera made the bags look brighter than they are. The pics in post #1 of this thread and the ones at monimonigirl.com are more accurate.

Also, I was thinking, my cell phone probably falls out of the cell phone pocket because the bag is so slouchy. If I set my bag down, the whole bag slouches and my cell phone falls out of its pocket.

There's another pocket under the outside pocket which I thought was pretty cool. I took a pic.

For the ladies who are really picky about perfect stitching, then this bag is not for you. But I guess that's why this bag is $375 and not $975.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 94
abaglover said:
handbagqueen -- It's just me at home right now so it'll be kinda hard to take a picture of me carrying the bag. The dimensions of the bag are 15.5" x 11.5" x 5". The shoulder strap is non-adjustable and is 25" long. It's a nice, roomy bag. Hope that helps.

vanilla_addict -- Funny you should ask about the bag getting dirty fast. The leather is really soft and supple. I found myself being EXTRA conscious about picking up the bag after I've used lotion on my hands. I'm usually conscious about this sort of thing but with this bag, I was extra conscious 'cuz I didn't want the leather handles to absorb my lotion. Gross! :sick: I like my bags pristine so I'm usually very careful with them. I'm thinking I'll have to be extra careful with these ones.

As for colors, I probably prefer the chocolate because then I won't worry about getting it dirty so much. Because the chocolate is like a dark brown color, you probably won't use it as much during the summer. The caramel, on the other hand, can probably be used year round.

I'm attaching some pics. My camera made the bags look brighter than they are. The pics in post #1 of this thread and the ones at monimonigirl.com are more accurate.

Also, I was thinking, my cell phone probably falls out of the cell phone pocket because the bag is so slouchy. If I set my bag down, the whole bag slouches and my cell phone falls out of its pocket.

There's another pocket under the outside pocket which I thought was pretty cool. I took a pic.

For the ladies who are really picky about perfect stitching, then this bag is not for you. But I guess that's why this bag is $375 and not $975.[/quote]

You know, I noticed that in some of the pictures on the actual moni moni site...where they have rows of stitching for detailing, it wasn't completely even. I figured it was part of the bags charm, and the way it is supposed to be? Maybe not....LOL.

I just know that on much cheaper bags, the stitching is straight...so I'm not so sure it is a cost thing.

This bag says it's their most popular in Europe...the stitching is so obvious...it has to be like that on purpose. :lol: Yikes! :lol:

Attachments

• Shopper%20Caramel.jpg
    Shopper%20Caramel.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 89
Sorry if I was unclear -- when I was talking about the non-perfect stitching, I was referring to the double-stitching in some places and the little knots at the end of the seams that's used to tie everything off. You NEVER find these stitching issues on an LV or on a Marc Jacobs. I think it's a workmanship issue. Just my two cents.:smile:

nice bag... does it feel heavy? I'm quite particular about heavy bags, so hopefully this is pretty light. How about a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the heaviest (weight of paddington!)... can anyone with the bag help? Thanks