Whatcha think?

mya said:
I'm digging that chocolate bag. This bag can stand in competition head to head against the GD Charlotte. :P

I know, I know! :P

Mine should be here by Tuesday/Wednesday. I'll try to snap a pic of them both side by side.

I am sucker for black and brown/tan bags...that is all I have. :lol:

Bjara said:
I know, I know! :P

Mine should be here by Tuesday/Wednesday. I'll try to snap a pic of them both side by side.

I am sucker for black and brown/tan bags...that is all I have. :lol:

There are a few ladies who I would fear a day of shopping with and Bjara you are one of them ... (cristina is the other) ... I fear for our marriages/relationships if we ever hit the boutiques together. :P

Loganz said:
There are a few ladies who I would fear a day of shopping with and Bjara you are one of them ... (cristina is the other) ... I fear for our marriages/relationships if we ever hit the boutiques together. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: How did I know I would be mentioned in connection with a shopping spree?! My boyfriend is going out tonight with some friends, and I'm contemplating doing some late evening shopping at the mall, that way I can come and quickly hide the bags before he sees them. I kept the Balenciaga box in my trunk for a week, and finally got rid of it yesterday at work :lol: Loganz, we would do some major damage, both to our checking accounts and our relationships! :P

Cristina said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: How did I know I would be mentioned in connection with a shopping spree?! My boyfriend is going out tonight with some friends, and I'm contemplating doing some late evening shopping at the mall, that way I can come and quickly hide the bags before he sees them. I kept the Balenciaga box in my trunk for a week, and finally got rid of it yesterday at work :lol: Loganz, we would do some major damage, both to our checking accounts and our relationships! :P

LOL - No doubt; my hubby races in West Palm Beach the first wknd of April - he's like, "are you coming?". I'm like, "no, I have to work and school", but, I'm thinking, "sh*t, I can't be that close to prime shopping and control myself." :P

Loganz said:
LOL - No doubt; my hubby races in West Palm Beach the first wknd of April - he's like, "are you coming?". I'm like, "no, I have to work and school", but, I'm thinking, "sh*t, I can't be that close to prime shopping and control myself." :P

Yeah, I saw on your Web site that he races at Moroso - my stepbrother used to work there. It's close to the Palm Beach Gardens mall, which has some great shopping, and maybe half an hour from Worth Avenue :love: I don't have much self-control, either, when I go down there to visit my family. I find one way or another to go shopping!

You should come this year and I'll drive down there, we can have our CCs attack the register :lol:

Loganz said:

If you ever come to LA or OC, you better call me! We'll hand the cards over to dh before we leave for South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island. :lol:

Cristina said:
Yeah, I saw on your Web site that he races at Moroso - my stepbrother used to work there. It's close to the Palm Beach Gardens mall, which has some great shopping, and maybe half an hour from Worth Avenue :love: I don't have much self-control, either, when I go down there to visit my family. I find one way or another to go shopping!

You should come this year and I'll drive down there, we can have our CCs attack the register :lol:

OMG - you looked at our site, I am seriously so flattered. :amuse:

If I can make the trip I will definitely let you know. :biggrin:

Bjara said:
If you ever come to LA or OC, you better call me! We'll hand the cards over to dh before we leave for South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island. :lol:

Without a doubt I would, (but can I keep just one) :Push: .

Pomona Raceway is the last race of the season every year; last year I could not go, this year I am going to try to - I love California. :love:

I love all 3 colours, it would be hard to choose. It looks totally different style from the GD charlotte, so maybe I can get this in white...hmmm...Bjara, will you advise us how the leather is compare to the GD bags? And do you think this leather like in white gets dirty easily?

Loganz said:
Without a doubt I would, (but can I keep just one) :Push: .

Pomona Raceway is the last race of the season every year; last year I could not go, this year I am going to try to - I love California. :love:

Oh yes, yes, yes! And I am willing to be that if there are tickets still available...hubby would love to take the boys to watch. They are big into Nascar...and go to Pomona every year for the race.

How fun!! :biggrin: LMK!

that is soooo pretty. I believe I garned from the site that a boutique in Winter Park stocks those bags...I just may go visit that place tommorow and hope to see one IRL.

I have this bag! In fact, I have two of them, in the caramel and the chocolate. I bought them from monimonigirl.com about a month ago. The leather is INCREDIBLY soft and extra, extra slouchy. Very nice! It has a very strong leather smell, which I love and my hubby hates. Inside, there is a rather small cell phone pocket and a small-to-average zipper pocket. My cell phone sometimes falls out of the cell phone pocket because the pocket isn't very deep. The inside has a nice tan/brown striped cotton lining.

The monimonigirl.com site says these bags are pre-order items and shipping takes 3 to 5 weeks. I e-mailed them to ask if the shipping time is closer to 3 weeks or 5 weeks. The reply was 3 weeks. I also asked for a tracking number once the bags have been shipped and they said they would definitely provide one. Well, I never got a tracking number but my bags arrived in one week! Oh, and they come with individual cotton storage bags, which is always nice.