What Will Be My ONE L.A.M.B. of the Nordies Sale?

Which Bag for the Nordstrom Sale?

• Bullseye Montego

• Jacquard Kerry - Black/Natural

• Jacquard Kerry - Black/Black

• Jacquard Kerry - Mushroom

Results are only viewable after voting.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
So I know most of us are eagerly anticipated either the Half-Yearly Sale or Anniversary Sale or both! For me, I am determined to only buy one bag but I'm having trouble deciding. At first my choices were either the Bullseye Montego or the Jacquard Kerry in Black/Natural. But I have since fallen in love with the Black/Black and Mushroom as well! So here we go:

Bullseye Montego
Pros: I love Bullseye. I love Montego's. 'Nuff said.
Cons: I already have a great Bullseye bag and I have a rockin' Montego. I don't have a Jacquard Kerry.
attachment.php

Jacquard Kerry
~ Black/Natural
Pros: It will go with blacks or browns. It's a more "dressy" style than other LAMBs while still maintaining that extra "pow".
Cons: It's kinda boring.
attachment.php

~ Black/Black
Pros: Classic style bag. Subtle elegance, but then the light hits it and you see that LAMB watermark!! Cool! Also, it has the little green stripe (I love green)
Cons: I usually wear warm colors over cool colors.
attachment.php

~ Mushroom
Pros: It's a really cool color combo and will match the majority of my wardrobe!
Cons: I have sooooo many bags in varied shades of brown and tan.
attachment.php

**Thanks to VVV for a pic of the Mushroom Kerry**

Okay guys, help me decide!

Attachments

• BullseyeMontego2.jpg
    BullseyeMontego2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 138
  • BlackNatural.jpg
    BlackNatural.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 141
  • BlackBlack.jpg
    BlackBlack.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 141
as much as i love the mushroom color, i think if i have to choose from these options, i'm gonna go with the bullseye montego.. taking from your cons word of montego.. Bullseye Montego = Great Rockin' Bag! :biggrin:

I voted Jacquard Kerry.. woulda went mushroom, but you said you had a lot in brown/tan..

the black/natural has been my top choice, mushroom is close second though, very close second

KNAZ... Bullseye baby:graucho:! Not only cuz it's a hott freakin bag but, because you have been waiting and obsessing for it to go on sale for sooo long!

That my dear should be your first choice! Then you know, maybe you can have 1 and maybe even 2 more:P.

I know I'm sitting here trying to figure out what else I could eBay to make up the difference...lol. And even if that works out I still can't decide on a Kerry color!

I know ,all of those colors are pretty fab! For a second bag i would probably go with the black/black though. Just cuz i don't have a black bag and desperately need one!

wow...i love the mushroom kerry, so cute and so different...I'd diversify your collection!! I'd have to choose that one only because you already own a montego and you have a bulleye... this is my order of preference...

1. Kerry mushroom:tup:
2. BE montego
3. Kerry blk/natural
4. Kerry blk/blk

Diversify ...
MY choice would be the black/natural Kerry..it's gorgeous and can be worn year round -

The black and black is sorta blah and boring..IMHO, I think you can get a much nicer blk classic bag.

ok I am going to say BE montego!! but you already have a be, and a montego, and lots of signature. So, lets try something different..I think you should go with the black/natural. Because it has both black and tans/browns a good balance between that of the mushroom and blk/blk, and I can't pick out which one I like the best because they are all so nice!! I personally really like the blk/blk but I do tend to go for darker colors and it looks like it could be in style for a long time. The blk/natural looks kind of leopard/cheetah and could just be a trend(not that I care since I love cheetah and leopard and this is really pretty and I'd rock it trend or not) I am not the greatest fan of the mushroom it is a little too light for me, and after someone said it looked like upholstry for airlines..hmm just couldn't look at it the same anymore. so in the end I am going for the blk/natural.

ok I am going to say BE montego!! but you already have a be, and a montego, and lots of signature. So, lets try something different..I think you should go with the black/natural. Because it has both black and tans/browns a good balance between that of the mushroom and blk/blk, and I can't pick out which one I like the best because they are all so nice!! I personally really like the blk/blk but I do tend to go for darker colors and it looks like it could be in style for a long time. The blk/natural looks kind of leopard/cheetah and could just be a trend(not that I care since I love cheetah and leopard and this is really pretty and I'd rock it trend or not) I am not the greatest fan of the mushroom it is a little too light for me, and after someone said it looked like upholstry for airlines..hmm just couldn't look at it the same anymore. so in the end I am going for the blk/natural.

That made me LOL!!! It kinda does!!! I still like it though. But I think it was Aurelia who pointed out how the Camel Checkerboard leather looks like 'human flesh' and now I every time I see it, I immediately think of Buffalo Bill and his skin suit from Silence of the Lambs. Which in itself is ironic since it's a LAMB bag. :shame: :rolleyes: :lol:

Okay, back to your regular scheduled thread now...........