What Was Your Last purchase?

The color was gorgeous, but the one I got had 2 tiny cuts in the leather, so had to return. I thought about exchanging it, but after much thought, the new edge style looked a bit weird to me...not sure why. So, I returned instead of exchanged.
Thank you. Did you return recently? (Would want to avoid a faulty one possibly)?
Was the color a vibrant cool light miny turquoise like in the pics, or more grey or washed out?
Thank you again and those penguins are so cute!

Thank you. Did you return recently? (Would want to avoid a faulty one possibly)?
Was the color a vibrant cool light miny turquoise like in the pics, or more grey or washed out?
Thank you again and those penguins are so cute!
Yes, I did...I think it arrived back to Harrods around 2 weeks ago...so I would avoid buying from them just in case.

I would say it is very close to the pictures...I didnt see any grey tones to it..I thought it was the perfect blue! It was so pretty!

Thank you! Yes, the penguins are really cute! :heart: I have wanted the card holder for so long when it first came out, but missed it. So glad I was able to get one now!

Reactions: south-of-france
Yes, I did...I think it arrived back to Harrods around 2 weeks ago...so I would avoid buying from them just in case.

I would say it is very close to the pictures...I didnt see any grey tones to it..I thought it was the perfect blue! It was so pretty!

Thank you! Yes, the penguins are really cute! :heart: I have wanted the card holder for so long when it first came out, but missed it. So glad I was able to get one now!
Thank you!! Congrats on finding the penguin card holder too!

Reactions: maggiesze1