what was the last Kooba you bought?

I just got my FIRST Kooba...... I think I'm in DEEP DEEP love ! It's a dark chocolate suede studded Tracy. The suede is the most divine ever!

Next...... the Rachel ----- omg..... that bag is dreamy looking.

Yes... the one that was at Luna Boston. I'd been coveting it for months. Got that and the green Tano "All the Fixings" tote both at LB's Black Friday morning sale. Spent less than 350. for both - intensely satisfying sale. :biggrin:

MAY THE GODDESSES BLESS LUNA BOSTON FOREVERMORE !!

My new Kooba Linda in eggplant was waiting for me on the doorstep when I got home from work today. Just ordered from Ruelala on Tues and here already! It's gorgeous, perfect deep purple color!

My new Kooba Linda in eggplant was waiting for me on the doorstep when I got home from work today. Just ordered from Ruelala on Tues and here already! It's gorgeous, perfect deep purple color!

I received my first Kooba - the Linda in eggplant too, and love it! The color is unique like a dark dark purplish brown - closer to a raisin color. It's got a slight shiny glaze and pebbly leather.

My only two Koobas are the Sienna and the Jessie. I just went on to the Kooba site, and there was not one bag that held my interest for more than one or two seconds. WTF? No excitement anywhere. It's all so blah.........

Thought I'd add my new Kooba Elisha here! It's so pretty.
IMGP2332.jpg