what was the last Kooba you bought?

1. It's been a while for me and I know some of you don't always post when a new one arrives at your doorstep or from the store so please share! What did you buy and why do you LOVE it?!!

I think my last was a few months ago :wtf: and it was a Claudia, I can't exactly remember what the color is! Shoot....cognac maybe? I love it because it swings over
    my shoulder so well, it's very lightweight and it's the perfect size regardless of what you put in it. I can have 2 things or 8 stuffed in there and it looks great. :drinkup:

2. Still holding at my first and only Kooba purchase for 2008.....
    Two-tone Layla.....actually haven't stopped using it since I got her!

3. A year ago I got my red Devin and haven't really been tempted since.

4. The last Kooba I bought was in January, a Marcelle in desert. Gorgeous bag but haven't used her yet. Hopefully in the summer.

IMG_2216.JPG
  5. My last (and first) Kooba was from a few months ago. It is the Nina in slate. The bag is super soft and convertible which is one of the reasons I was drawn to it in the first place.

6. A brand spankin' new Ivory Sienna that's too beautiful for words - I'm going to encase her glass....:girlsigh:

7. Im sad......I know....I bought two scarletts, one in black, one in metallic, I bought two siennas, one pebbled teak, the other smooth....Im also in serious trouble with my husband!!!!!!!

8. *bumped* anyone else??!!!! come on--don't be shy!!! :supacool:

9. Hmm, I bought a Sienna on e-bay but re-sold it- that was maybe in December? None of the new bags are grabbing me- and I am really liking Rebecca Minkoff now... I'm not sure when my next Kooba purchase will be. But, I still like my Sloane!

10. my wonderful black python Ryan tote!

[​IMG]

11. I bought a mocha Carly!

12. ^^ I was using my black Carly the other day--love that bag!!!

13. Bought the Jackie last fall, I loved the wrinkles of the bag, the big ruching almost like a sharpei (dog -sp??)
    DH gave me a Chloe the same color for Xmas, so unfortunately I think Jackie will have to go.. (I have too too many brown bags.)
    My elisha will always be my favorite..

14. I got both black and ivory Lucys recently! I have to sneak them in the house:yahoo:! I have the sellers ship them to my work place:p! My husband said something about me getting things at work and I thought he was on to me but I told him that when you use paypal they have to send it to your home address. He doesn't know I beg the sellers to send it to my work place so I can sneak it home - he would kill me LOL!

15. Oh what a tangled web we weave :graucho::p