What prints do you have? Are you trying to get all?

My poor Corriere is so unloved on this board :sad: & I love it because of it's unique shape that's so suited to a messenger bag.

That's cause a lot of us have never seen on in person, and no one's given us a picture so we can see how it looks.

It seems like I'd probably like it, but if I've never seen one...

There is something about the spiaggia print that kind of bothers me I see what looks like rudolph the reindeer on it. Is that a reindeer? I thought this was a summer/hawaiian print?

LOL it looks like deer??...the monkey looks weird too..his face is too pink! maybe sunburn lol ...i think the spiagga print looks too busy with babies/kids..IMO...i rather go with transporto...it looks like a circus or something like an amusement park :biggrin:

I started out with a Foresta Gicco, because I saw it in an article on items with monkeys on them. But then I discovered everything else, so I sold the Gicco and went to BV's & Mamma Mia's. It has become an addiction for me. I want at least one from each release, and mainly only in BVs or MMs. Here is what I have now

Playground BV
Cammo Black MM
Inferno BV & MM
Paradiso BV & MM
Foresta BV
Adios Carmella
Pirata MM

I have a few in 2 prints but that is becuase I bought the BV's on evilbay before finding the outlet store with 25% off on MM's. So as soon as they get there I'll try and decide which is cuter to me then resell the others. I have a friend that is going to have a baby this spring and I"m thinking the baby bag in Amore might be a great gift for her.
It has totally become an addiction especially when trying to find the right print..

elizabeth

Prints I have:
black w/original print
playground
citta rosa
foresta
inferno
paradiso
adios
pirata

the only ones I don't have are the cammos (don't care for them) and citta, and some of the solids. I had a ciao citta but I just like the pink better, so I sold it.

I have a collectors mentality, so I kinda want *something* in all the prints, but I am only going for the ones I like.... my recent problem was that I didn't like playground at first and now it grew on me... so I had to resort to ebay on that one. :Push:

I don't know if I'll get amore, maybe something small if I like what's on it. DEFINITELY going all out for spaggia, I think that is gonna be my fav.... not sure about the others... we'll see!