What prints do you have? Are you trying to get all?

1. Do you feel the need to collect them all? Originally when I got the Paradiso campeggio I was satisfied. It was my first piece and I was enjoying all the compliments on what a cute bag it was. Now after being on the forum for a while, I feel compelled to get more prints, possibly all. I don't know why as I can't use them all, but I just want them. Any one else feel like that?

2. Maybe I'll settle for one from each season but I'm not too tempted by the original print or the black yet.

3. I feel like that... but I wasn't too crazy about the original and I just gave up on cammo blk. this morning..
    But, I do plan on getting a pirata, adios, foresta, citta rosa and more- almost just to have it...
    originally I was going to give up on pirate and adios, because -as much as I like the design- wearing pirates on a bag...seemed kind of odd and I thought I'd get tired of it fast...the adios, I thought would get dirty easy- but after spending time on this forum- all rationale went out the window...
    I wish they had more styles so you wouldn't have to duplicate sometimes...but then..most of us would end up spending even more to get each style..given they're as popular...

4. I allllmost got sucked into the black phase...being that it's simplicity with the colorful qee is rather classy and b/c of how it looks with te girl on his ad...- most of the time on the lighter/busier prints, you don;t even see the qees...

5. I can't see myself ever buying Paradiso. No great need to have either of the Cammos. Not loving what I've seen of Famiglia. Doesn't sound like I'm going to like Transporto. I would not have bought any Inferno if it had not been seriously on sale.

LOVE LOVE Citta (regular and Rosa) and Pirata. I'd be happy if I could have every bag in those prints!!

6. I know what you mean. I am wondering if I should get more bags in the one print I like the most or more variety in prints. Sort of like I don't want to miss out.

7. Nah, probably not. Some of them I don't like. I love the citta, amore, and paradiso print. The other prints are OK and the plain ones aren't much to me b/c you can't even tell they are tokidoki without looking at what it says. But even though I like those 3 I'm not gonna try to get everything in those prints. I'm just happy with one designer purse.

8. for me i'm just getting whichever prints i like...which was foresta, citta rosa, paradiso, pirata...

i was kinda ehhh on inferno (like i didn't NEED IT) until i found some characters that i can't live without...

and now the black cammo angioletto is kind of calling to me, and i'm not even fond of black!

but as far as future prints go, i definitely will be getting amore, spaggia, and transporto only!

9. Yup! I love citta rosa. The print itself is cute and my favorite color happenes to be pink. I have only one tokidoki bag and it's a scuola I use for school. It's in citta rosa print. I wouldn't have expected to get anything else from this line of tokidoki but now that I joined the forum and am learning about all of these different prints it makes me want to get more. :happydance:

10. i don't know why i have so many bags, either, i think i'm just an obsessive collector when i get into something...

but for Tokidoki, I don't only collect the bags, so that mixes it up a little & always keeps it fun & interesting.

the only prints that i think i still really want from any of the older lines is citta, foresta, & inferno. as the new lines come out, i'll see how i feel about them. i really am not all that thrilled about pirata & adios star anymore, altho before they actually came out, I swore I was gonna love them...

11. Nope, not me. I'd rather buy stuff I like than buy prints I don't really like...

12. i have a playground, a black w/original print, a foresta & an inferno... and yes, i DO want them all (except the camos & other solids... and pirata but only if theres no actual pirates on it, so i guess i'd have to get a denaro, because i have a strange fear of pirates lol), does that make me crazy?? :shrugs: :nuts: :lol: [for wanting them all, not the pirate thing!!!!]

13. Oh yeah, I did get my citta denaro for $30...I wasn't planning on getting anything citta but clearly a good enough sale helps persuade me. :smile:

14. I have inferno, foresta and original print and I want more bags in these prints, black and amore. I don't like another print and I'll never buy bella and canguro.

15. as for styles that i don't think i will ever be buying, i don't think i'll ever be getting a bella, denaro, BV, andiamo, cuciolo, nuvela, corierre, or bambinone. that sounds like a lot of styles, but w/the rest that are left, that's more than enough to still buy. boy are there a lot of styles out there...