What other designers do you carry?

I have two burberry bags, one fendi, three coaches, and all others are LVs, if I remember correctly. I think at the moment, I am only getting LV bags. I do also like Miu Miu and Chloe, but do not own any yet.

I've followed the fads.

Had to have a gucci horsebit back when Jessica Simpson toted hers. Had two of those but later sold them. I want a scarf tote so bad I can taste it now tho! Just can't decide which scarf design. I go "pet" the bag at Saks everytime I get down there. lol

Had a balenciaga in black when all the stars had them in mags too. Would love to have had a metallic dark pink when they made them. They occasionally pop up on ebay now but are pretty scuffed due to the leather.

I love Juicy Couture daydreamers cause they are so cutesy but rarely tote them so I always end up selling them off on ebay. Two months ago I did an impulse buy of one of the new leather bags that cost me over $650 and had to have the matching wallet and key pouch- never took the tags off and I'm sure I'll take a huge loss on ebay. Sucks! I also wear a lot of Juicy clothes and shoes.

Used to love Coach and Dooney and Michael Kors but now only buy those when it's a must have spontaneous purchase. Usually I try to talk myself out of spending my LV funds on those. lol. Most of my "classics" and dressier shoes are by Coach from when I used to have a heels and hose office job.

I think my absolute fave bag ever was a Dooney "Nile" bag in fuchsia pink with matching wallet and accessories. It was a TDF color (completely me!) and I will always regret selling it- but it was when I first quit work and got sick and I was thinking having the money from the sale "just in case" would be better than having too many bags. Boy was I wrong! lol.

I also sold my first black MC speedy bag and it's matching accessories around that time. Have since rebought it and all those items again.

I've also had a chloe paddington in black and whiskey and also a Fendi spy in Cognac and sold them all. I am not one that keeps a bag around if it doesn't get used. I wish I had gotten a Fortuny spy -the hologram copper one. And of course everyone in the free world wanted the sequin one all the stars paraded around! Too much $ for my budget and too hard to find tho. :sad:

I have multiple pairs of Chanel ballets but no bag to match. I would love a cambon ligne reporter but afraid it was another fad bag. I should have gotten it anyway. Just can't decide which color.

I'm currently drooling over a white with silver HW coffer mui mui bag and a prada bag in solid black leather that I tote around Saks everytime I go there. Hate to take a huge losss when I know I will eventually sell them tho. I also love prada shoes!

I LOVE Burberry, but don't even own even a scarf by them. I haven't found my perfect bag by them yet.

Have yet to own a Dior. The only bag that was absolutely must have to me was the ballet bag- not sure of it's exact name. I LOVE it. Hard to find now tho. I love Marc Jacobs bag's styles, but usually LV puts out something similar so I end up getting that. (The manhatten GM when I so wanted a venetia).

I buy tons of brands, but LV is the main thing I keep coming back to. Resale value has a lot to do with that and the Multicolore line attracts me like a raccoon to shiny objects! I'm stuck in their trap! lol

Of course, like most purse lovers, my crowning jewel would be an Hermes Birkin. One day, hopefully.