What other designers do you carry?

1. I'm just curious what other types of bags LV lovers have--- I've been really checking out Balenciaga's Twiggy and am falling deeply in :heart: !!!!!!!

What other designer bags do you have in your closet that you love?
  2. i sometimes carry my burberry duffel or YSL messenger but I will always love Vuitton the best!!!
  3. Chanel :heart:
  4. yep- I had a Burberry phase that fizzled out quickly- I have not seen a Chanel that I wouldn't give a chance----only the shoulder bags though.......

but this Balenciaga Twiggy............. the colors they have are waay too cool... I think I'm just having spring fever and am in need for color!!!

(hurry up pastilles and etoile!!!!!)
  5. MJ, Dior and Gucci are my other bags that I love to carry. But I do have coach a burberry bag and DB's.
  6. I don't have any Chanel's yet but I'm really looking forward to getting one for my bday. Aside from that, I have one Gucci, a few Coaches, Marc by Marc Jacobs, one Burberry, a couple of Tokidokis and a few Diors.
  7. Gucci, Fendi, Dior, and Coach
  8. I have two Chloes, a Fendi, Marc Jacobs, and a Mulberry.
  9. Mainly LV, but I have Coaches and Dooneys from many moons ago that I don't use anymore but are great condition. I also have a Celine, Luella Bartley, and Banana Republic.
  10. Dooney AWL
  11. For the most part, I go back and forth between my Marc Jacobs bags and my LV bags. I also love my Be & D bags. I hope to buy a Chanel someday....:girlsigh:
  12. I have one Gucci and tons of Coach.
  13. I've got Gucci & Dior too but I hardly use them
  14. chanel, gucci, kate spade and coach. but my lvs are my favorite!
  15. Coach and Botkier. I hope to get a white Chanel classic flap soon.